main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Fanforce Flyer

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I started writing this on my ride up to Maine this past weekend.
    I thought it might be good to put a flyer to learn about fanforce.

What is Fan Force?

Well it is a gathering of STAR WARS fans of course, but we are not only just about Star Wars.

We meet about once a month a go out for group outing.
    Sometimes it is a movie, a picnic , a cookout, trips to amusement parks, special events like conventions, such as the one you are at right now.

And many other fun and entertaining places.

Many of us all went to Celebration III which was the official STAR WARS convention this past April in Indianapolis.

What is most important about Fan Force I believe is the friendships that are forged along the way.

We communicate on TheForce.Net forum boards.
    These are message boards to which we use to discuss and keep in contact with one another about a multitude of subjects.
    There are forums about movies, sports, politics, music, collectibles , costuming, books, video games, art, comic books, fan made films, fan fiction writing, conventions, television, radio, and much much more.

The use of these message boards is at no cost to you just register, agree to the rules as a user and then your off to a local, regional, national, and worldwide universe of people, places, and new friendships.

We welcome you to post on the message boards and to join anyone of our local Fan Forces.

If you think anything needs to be added or omitted please post.

Thanks
    Chris

2. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    It looks pretty good except for one thing. I have made the change. It is the line about monthly outings. I just shortened it to We meet about once a month for a group outing. Other than that it looks great and will make a nice flyer.

Jorge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.