main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Fanforce Graphics: Opinions/Ideas

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithLeia, Mar 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-of-the-Bongs

Lord-of-the-Bongs Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2002
  2. SithLeia

SithLeia Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 16, 2001
    As suggested by soneil,so everyone's banner gets a chance to be seen, as you have all puts some hard work into it.
    The poll is for the first banner that will go up, then changed for the seasons, or one up for week before episode 2 and so forth.
    So that way everyone's banner gets a fair go :)

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Poll? Did I miss that somewhere?

4. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    No i'm talking about the poll for next tuesday (23th)
    It will determine who's banner goes up first , as i said i would like to give everyone's banner a chance to be up there.(ie rotating the banners)

5. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I like the idea of rotating the banners sicne everyone has had a go at making one.

6. Sith-Gecko

Sith-Gecko Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    Okay, Grizz. Frankly, I'm sick of it. Every single time that Drew does something, apparently you think that you have to do better. And, of course, if what people want is what Drew does, you get obstinate and insist and harp on your version being used.
    Not only have you now taken up two threads trying to get Sal to cut off the end bits of her banner to conveniently make her use the version you found instead of the one Drew scanned, you have been persistantly bitching to other people about the situation with Drew and myself.
    Just grow up, and cut it out.
    It was over between you and I many, many months ago. I told you so. It was over between us for a long time before Drew and I were together. I haven't wronged you in any way.
    But the way that you use the excuse of myself and Drew for every pedantic failure in your love life has been irritating the hell out of me, and I have heard that others are also annoyed by your inability to just move on with your life.
    You pounce on every small detail that Drew arranges, and try to outdo him. You insist on reminding everyone that there was something between you and myself - something which I regret entirely, now that I know how childishly bitter you can be - and you simply won't allow yourself to stop dwelling on the past.
    For your own sake, just move on. You're holding yourself back, brooding over the past, and refusing to accept things that could turn out well, if only you had the strength to just accept the past as being just that - past.
    Don't hurt yourself any further, and please, don't hurt me any further.
    If you wish to reply to me, PM me. Don't turn this thread into a flame war - I simply had to make public this, as being my own opinion, in the hope that having other people see it might drill the fact through your skull that it is over.
    I won't, however, respond to anything you send me. I don't wish to talk to you again. I would have been willing to be your friend, if you hadn't acted so ridiculously scarily childishly over this issue, and not accepted my desicion and just moved on.
    Just get on with your life, and allow me to get on with mine. Don't pounce on anything else Drew does - he's not trying to outdo you, so don't make a ridiculous display of male rivalry and try to outdo him. There is no way on earth you could ever impress me by doin that, if that is your intent, and the other people here really couldn't care less.
    So stop being a childish individual, and actually live your life for yourself. Don't dwell on what might have been, when there is no chance of restoring the past.
    This will be my last post on these boards. Too political for me, and too much bitchyness and unpleasant hidden meaning behind too many posts. It's like 90210 in ASCII.
    Goodbye, friends. Contact me on my boards if you really want to keep posting on the same boards I do.
    And I'll still be on ICQ.

7. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    WHOO HOO!!! WHOO HOO!!!

ITS NOT ME THIS TIME, ITS NOT ME I SAY.

Hang in there Grizz, its gonna be a long ride...

pssst... your in the ring now but tag me when you want, im ready

8. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    SoulKrusher, just shut up and butt out, this doesn't concern you!

9. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Oh come on, you can't post something like that and not get a reply. I mean this is Fanforce WA, we own the legendly famed Bitchin Box! We are all like bitchin gods. Other people on other boards talk about our famous Bitchin Box.

So yeah I agree with her on one thing there is to much bitchin goin on. But then again its been like that since I can remember.

10. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    It may have warranted a reply, but not a smarmy sarcastic jab from you of all people. You don't ever know when to leave well enough alone. You always manage to take a **** situation and make it 100% worse.

I congratulate you. You must feel proud to be that big a ****!

You want to reply, go for it! Come and get me if you want to try and hang **** on someone. But stay the hell out of other peoples business.

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Ok, first of all, please don't take this as me ignoring the sitution that is going on in this thread, but I don't think it concerns me, or needed a reply from people who it doesn't concern (or even need a reply at all)... :)

SithLeia, I went back and read the first page of this thread, and noticed that the submissions were to be closed on the 23rd of April, I assume that is what you are talking about with the poll? Is that right? :)

12. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    As Darth_Soup said SK, stay out of it... my only mistake was to think I might be able to help in some way, but it seems as if anything I try to do has some hidden meaning to it, or it has to be a case of oneupmanship.

From now on, if anyone wants my help, feel free to ask, but don't expect stuff to be volunteered as it has been in the past [face_plain]

Edit: And for the record, seeing as a lot of stuff is being put out in the public forum, any issue concerning SG and myself was resolved at a round table conference in december with SM,LD and DS also present. Any thoughts/ideas/implications to the contrary have not been started by me. In fact I was surprised to see it brought up in the bitchin box in March by SM. I don't care what happens from here on, and as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed and has been for 4 months.

13. barbarjinks

barbarjinks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    Drew here.

And for the record, seeing as a lot of stuff is being put out in the public forum, any issue concerning SG and myself was resolved at a round table conference in december with SM,LD and DS also present. Any thoughts/ideas/implications to the contrary have not been started by me. In fact I was surprised to see it brought up in the bitchin box in March by SM. I don't care what happens from here on, and as far as I'm concerned the matter is closed and has been for 4 months.

Well, you can then imagine my surprise at some of the icq msgs you have sent Clare, or the things you say to other ppl that get back to us.

In that same "conference" you admitted, in front of witnesses, that you threatened Clare you were going to commit suicide unless she dumped me. Then to have Clare receive icq msgs from you with things like "I feel I need his permission to speak to you" Which is untrue btw, she can talk to whoever she damn well pleases. "I feel left out of the loop now you're with him" and general sad puppy dog comments like these, as well as sitting in my seat next to Clare at a video night and refusing to move, in context to your admission, you can understand why you are somewhat a concern in this situation.

You have continued to say a lot of very untrue, and unsavoury things about me to other ppl. Stand by your claim that you don't care about me & Clare, and don't talk about me behind my back, to ppl in this state, or in NSW.

Because you sir, are full of crap.

14. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah sorry all I didnt mean any harm to anyone, just havin a joke. You still shouldn't public put that sort of stuff on these boards but I know it wasn't my place, I shouldn't have sorry.

15. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    It's all right SK I saw the joke and had a good laugh :)

As for someone who was banned continuing to post... andrew, if you're that upset about someone sitting in 'your' seat well then boohoo I'm sorry... as for talking about people behind their backs, I hear plenty of things that have been accounted to you.. how does threatening to kill me by sticking as needle in my ear where it would be untraceable sound? And offering other members of the boards to go halves?
    I'm getting sick of all this rubbish, which is why I decided not to be involved with the rpg you're running, or as you put it in the thread "have another dummy spit" because it's just not fun anymore, and therefore not worth it. Both yourself and clare have been removed off all my contact lists for weeks, because I simply don't care what either of you do, and haven't done for months.

SO.. can we now get all this rubbish off the boards and get this thread back to it's original purpose which was discussing the various banners for the boards?

16. barbarjinks

Dec 2, 2000
    Threats to kill huh?

A serious allegation indeed, were it actually true...

Y'see, right after one of your sad puppy dog msgs to Clare, during which, there were ppl, members of this forum in fact, present, a couple of them started discussing what they thought I should do to you.
    After listening to a couple of their ideas, I told them they were being a bit messy about it, where upon I was asked what I would do.

My answer came right out of a James Bond novel, and the person who passed it to you has quoted way out of context, seeing as my very next comment was "He isn't worth my time anyway, I just wish he'd move on."

I'd say don't believe everything you hear, but that would be pointless in telling you that.

Instead, I'll say this.

If ppl don't have anything better to do than spread rumour and innuendo, and say things that aren't entirely true, then get a damn life, or switch channels, obviously Jerry doesn't quite do it for you anymore.

And on a final note, as for the "boo hoo" thing? At least I had the common decency, after you sat in a 2 seater lounge in my seat, next to where Clare was going to sit, and you knew it. I think I was being very polite that instead of making an issue of it, I let it be.

That above situation does seem trivial on the surface, as do many of the seemingly dozens of such incidents. But after a while, it's kind of obvious where you're coming from y'know?

So as for speaking behind each others backs, don't give me anything to talk about, and I won't.

But the only things I've had to say about you, is when you make a move, and someone asks me whats going on.

Care to stop playing chess now? It's no fun when an outsider is whispering the moves to you.

17. SithLeia

Oct 16, 2001
    Look everyone , i'm trying to stay friendly here.. but as it looks like i'll have to close this thread as people can't PM and talk it out.

18. barbarjinks

Dec 2, 2000
    Well, to be fair, Clare did ask for it to be over PM, and she gave her reasons for her post when she made it.

And I was gonna stay right out of it until that edit in Grizz's first post on the matter, I felt that warranted a retort.
    But honestly, no input was required from SK, that was just pathetic, and his apology means nothing in light of the PMs he was sending us as well.

However, you need not worry about this continuing. After this post, we are both gone.

SM.

19. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    All right, that is ENOUGH. I have had enough of these personal problems being aired on the boards.

And may I remind you, Sith Magician, that posting under a sock is the best way to get your ban extended. As of now I am banning the sock until I have assurance it will not be used again.

To all the other people who use barbar, I'm sorry. But all of this has gone on long enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.