main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Fanforce Group Trip To Disneyland, December 6th-7th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Fanforce will be having another group trip to Disneyland, this time it will be Saturday December 6th- Sunday December 7th. Saturday will be in Disneyland, Sunday will be in Disney's California Adventure, or at Disneyland again depending on what the group decides. Most of the Phoenix Fanforce will be attending, and most likely members from Orange County, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, Mojave Desert, and Ventura will also be in attendance. Any member of any other Fanforce chapter is of course welcome to join us as well. Please reserve this date on your calendar if you would like to go. The last fanforce trip to Disneyland was in February, and it was a lot of fun.

2. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    Sounds fun, mabye I should go too....

Is thinking

3. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Sounds awesome. I should be able to make it at least one of the two days, if not both.

We'll have to see if they are doing a SoCal promotion at the time of the event, as well.

I have an annual pass, but the last couple months they had two parks (one each day) for the price of one... a very good deal, and I could us my CA driver's licence to get someone that discount. But... I am not sure if they will have any promotion at that time.

Anyways, there are a lot of OC FFers with annual passes who can help you "Foreigners" :p out if given the opportunity ;)

4. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I will NOT be able to make Saturday... December 6th is the Pearl Harbor event at my local air museum that I must attend... Then Sunday, which is December 7th... I may or may not go depending on what happens (it's a Pearl Harbor Anniversary on a Sunday, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing)

5. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Hi! ok, I just got my annual passholder newsletter thingie.....

between 12/1 and 12/19 I can purchase up to FIVE tickets at a "Special Holiday Price."

Basically for $47 each, I can get 5 people 2 tickets each, one for Disneyland and one for DCA, to be used on two seperate days (ooh, how convienent!).

There are enough people in OCSWS to get everyone these tickets, I think.

The only thing is it would have to be disneyland (only) on one day and DCA (only) on the second.

But that's definitely better than buying two $47 tickets :cool:

6. BobaFett-MP

BobaFett-MP Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2001
    I got the same thing... so I can do the same if anyone needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.