main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII FanForce in Celebration panel - come support FanForce!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by jawajames , Mar 25, 2015.

1. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    So one of the panels I'm on is this one on Sunday:
    http://starwars15.mapyourshow.com/6_0/sessions/session-details.cfm?ScheduleID=191
    Building a Thriving Local Fan Club

Sun. April 19| 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM | Star Wars University – 206AB

We want to help you spark enthusiasm for a growing active and successful Star Wars fan club in your own community! Panelists including founding members and leaders of a wide variety of Star Wars fan clubs based in the Southern California region will discuss the triumphs and pitfalls of starting a Star Wars fan club, and share personal experiences about getting a club off the ground and thriving. We will provide ideas and encouragement for anyone who wants to start up a Star Wars fan club in their area – or simply bring some fresh life and enthusiasm to their existing club! Join invited panelists Linda Crispien (Founder: San Diego Star Wars Society, San Diego Fan Force), Kristina Schlosser (Mandalorian Mercs), James Floyd (San Diego Fan Force), Lesley Farquhar (501st Legion Imperial Sands Garrison), Robb Yanagihara (Saber Guild), Donna Keeley (Rebel Legion), and host Brendan Prout (founder: San Diego Star Wars Society, San Diego Fan Force) as we discuss the light side and the dark side of running a club, and how to have fun while ensuring others enjoy playing in the same sand box constructively together. Audience members will be able to actively participate in a Q&A session with the panelists.

I'd encourage all FanForce members to come and participate. I'd also love input on which chapters are still active so I can give them a shout-out!

Grimby and DieWompRatDie like this.
  2. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    Wish I could make it as the Rocky Mountain Fan Force is one of the most active FFs on the boards and in person. I'll be volunteering for Official Pix, but I'll pass along your panel on our boards and encourage folks to attend.

jawajames likes this.
  3. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'll be there.

jawajames likes this.
  4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Crap, I will be volunteering for Official Pix as well.