main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC FanForce Meeting Attendee Sheet

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Apr 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Alright, well I started keeping track of these at our 4th meeting... and I am hoping that they're still being handled. :)

But, from now on, could we know who attends the meetings? It would help me out when doing website stuff before I ship out, and if we get some pictures.. I may make a special banner for us :D

--
    And I'm still jittered that the silly meeting numbers are off :p

2. PAULMOSESJR

PAULMOSESJR Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    If our Fan Force needs photos, I am more than willing to take them. Anyone who is going to SW Celebration II email me and let me know what day and time you will be there. Then , I will schedule a time to take a Southern Fan Force Photo Shoot. Or I can also schedule our Southern Fan Force a photo shoot on opening day of ATOTC at " Concord Mills Mall / Theater ". I will be taking photos of the 501st. , that would be the closest for everyone. I am working with Jeff Young about it now. We can all talk about it and sign up at our meeting this Sat. If any questions, call or email me at my office. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
    Mr.Paul Moses Jr.
    President
    All Star Motion Pictures & Talent Agency
    www.paulmosesjr.com
    internetmaster@msn.com
    Office: 1-800-584-1708
    Cell: ( 803 ) 417-1155
    Fax: ( 803 ) 547-7849

3. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Riding: I'll try to remember to let Minacia know about the meeting number thing. Hopefully the newsletter I sent out had the right number on it.

Anyway, let me know what kind of attendee sheet you've been keeping. Are you just writing down who attends each meeting? I did that from memory last week, but I wasn't sure if you were putting in more info or not. E-mail or PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.