main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA FanForce Meeting This Friday 5/27/05

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Master--Kenobi, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well everyone, it seems that we missed our normally scheduled "3rd Friday of the Month" meeting due to a certain little film interrupting our lives. But, we do need to hold one ASAP. So, our meeting will be this Friday @ Borders in Visalia @ 7:00 p.m. Borders is located in the Sequoia Mall @ the corner of Caldwell and Mooney Blvd. It's right next to Sears, can't miss it.

We have had some things brought to our attention by Admin's of TheForce.Net. So part of the adjenda will be addressing the requirements of TF.N Terms of Service (TOS). Apparently we have been out of compliance on a couple of little things and need to get that cleared up. :)

We also want to welcome our new members. So lets all get together to welcome them into our SW family. Now that CIII and RotS is behind us and we can finally take a breather...its time to see what new and exciting adventures we can get ourselves into! :)

MTFBWY

Master K

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Sounds like fun is awaiting.

3. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    How many people usually come to the meetings?

4. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, its slowly starting to grow..we started with four, then 6, then 8,, and now its starting to take off.. :)

I'd like to do some fun things this summer, like meet at Adventure Park and do Laser Tag and Golf...or WaterSlides..etc. We have an Unofficial SW Day at Disneyland coming up on June 25 (meeting up with a number of other FanForcers from around CA and I've even heard rumors of AZ and NV So the possibilities are there. We also go to SciFi Conventions...lots of stuff to do :)

5. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    oh, i have always wanted to go to a scifi convention! or at least a comic con, but preferably just scifi.

smithious and i are hitched, and i guess we are thinking of attending that there meeting this friday. i wonder why there aren't more people around here who are interested in joining TF.N? i glanced at some of the boards for other places and there are lots and lots of people.

6. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Laser Tag would definately be a fun thing to do. The one in Visalia is $7.00 for two games and is a really fun way to hang out and fellowship. I can see it now, Jedi VS Sith, lasers flying. I, of course, would have to show Liz_Skywalker who's boss, heheheh.

7. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    ROFL...ok you guys are fitting in perfectly already! :)

8. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    Is there any particular place in borders that we're meeting? Inside, or out? Excited, am I.(yoda shout out there)

9. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    *sigh*

I really need to get cracking on that teleport machine so I can show up and surprise y'all at one of these meetings.

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
  11. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Just remember when using the transporter to watch for flying insects. I guess you should watch for all insects.

Golda

-I try to get to Borders early and arrange for chairs in the Art section. But also check in the cafe.

12. ID-2132

ID-2132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Um, you realize that because of Master Kenobi, and DarkLordSid, I had to add this forum to my favorites...dagnabit.

Johny B
    ID-2132...Emperor clone#1 at Baycon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.