main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC FanForce Meetup w/ Charlotte & Winston-Salem

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by spooky-kid, Dec 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    High....anakin_girl & the rest of the Charlotte Separtists I was wondering if you all might like to have a joint FanForce meeting / get together. If you have any suggestions on a meeting place or even an interest to do it LMK. Post your suggestions here or on our boards in the January meetings. Like where would be a good half way point for us both to meet and what we could do. One of my guys suggested dinner and beer like our last meeting. That's one suggestion. Anyone else????

2. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Hi spooky! :) (I still owe you a PM--I haven't forgotten about you--it's been busy tonight and I've had comp problems.) I'd love to get together with you guys...I'm trying to think of what a good halfway point would be...High Point maybe?

3. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    High Point would probably be cool with everyone here if that's cool with ya'll. How many active people do ya'll have in your Chapter? [face_devil]

4. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Do you propose a place in High Point and a date? I know how to get to High Point and how to get to all the places where you can buy action figures but, that's about it.

5. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Does Saturday or Sunday work best for everyone?

I'll have to ask my brother about places in High Point--his fiancee teaches there. I'll try to post a suggestion later this week.

And action figure shopping sounds great. :)

6. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    How would January the 11th be with you guys? Around 6:00? Where.....still to be suggested.

7. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    One of my members suggested Liberty Steakhouse and Brewery What do ya'll say to that?

[face_devil]

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Well I have to say that they have the best beer around. And you really can't get a better steak any where else either. Spooky you want to call and see if they take any reservations cause I sense (through the darkside of course) that we just might have more people at this meeting than the last. Oh and Charlotte Hope you guys don't mind me jumping to your board. Just saying HI!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.