main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG FanForce Movie Outings

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Apr 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    The photoshoot will occur as soon as many people say they are interested and give me a possible date. :(

Hmm, I already gotten my Shades tho' I'll prefer a more durable one for Neo's like my original shades. Am waiting for the seller to send me an Invoice of the total amount to pay up. @__@

2. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    So DE, you got your Trinity ones or Neo already ? Nice ? Durable ? I have pics of mine here.
    I think everything is perfect except the nose bridge area... :( Oh yeah, I found my shades at Bugis there. They sell Smith's too. Too bad not Trinity... Twins... Morpheus...
    Matrix Shades
    I think the best is next next week lor... :p

3. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Here's the Full Infos on the ROTK Screening:

DATE: Thursday, 18th Dec
    TIME: 8.10pm - 11.45pm
    PRICE: $7.50
    NOTES: Costume Parade starts at 6pm. Assembling at Orchard MRT Station, outside Popular Bookstore near ThisFashion, Singapore/Raffles Mint(??). Direction of Costume Parade almost opposite of the one initially planned.

So far, I got the following tickets allocated to:

Danny- 1
    Faiz- 2
    Hassan- 1
    JediJean- 1
    Me- 1
    Parish- 1 (2)
    Xeno- 1
    Yazid- 2
    Tentatively Reserved For Some People Outside Our FFSG- 7

I gotten 25 tickets in total so please reserve yours if you haven't. ;) First come first served basis okay with first priority given to members of this FF and those in LOTR Costumes. ;)

4. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    29 Tickets had been confirmed their owners and the extra 1 reserved.

But if anyone still interested in joining the ROTK Screening on Dec 18th, PLEASE give me a buzz ASAP. When I gotten the extra 5 tickets, only part of the 3rd Row and the whole 1st & 2nd row from Screen plus 1 or 2 seats all over the theater are still available.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.