main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East FanForce needed in Northern Mississippi!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jonesy420, Jan 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonesy420

Jonesy420 Jedi Youngling

Jan 13, 2002
    I absolutely love everything about Star Wars and I want to start up a fan club for all of us deprived fans in Mississippi who have no club listed :( But if anyone is interested in creating one or just for having someone to chat with about the greatest movies of all time, then I'm game. I am a student at Ole Miss, so anyone around this area or who wouldn't mind traveling a bit please respond, I can guarentee that there will be a lot of drinking, cussing, smoking, and random Star Wars quotes in our chapter, so if you're interested lets get one started!

and remember....the Force will be with you....always....

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Welcome to the FanForce boards, Jonesy. To form a FanForce chapter for your area, you first need to become active in the forum of a city near you. If there is no city listed that is in your area, you may request that a forum be added for your city. Two other folks from your area would also need make a request for the forum to be created.

For more information on how FanForce works, check out the FanForce FAQ page.

To search for the forum of a city near you, go to the FanForce South Region Boards and scan the page of listed cities.

FanForce strives to be a place where people of all ages can meet to share their love of Star Wars. The Jedi Council boards, of which FanForce is a part, does have some rules of behavior. For more information on board etiquette, as well as general information about the boards, be sure to check out the Welcome Forum.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at minacia@fanforce.net. :)

3. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    all mississippi fan force members post in the biloxi fan force form even though for some of us it takes us 3-5 hours to get to the coast

did you watch the egg bowl

hahahaha msu took ole miss down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.