main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Fanforce New Zealand Lounge Bar

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Just wanted to drop by and and see what you guys are up to. I'm from North Carolina, USA. So, hello!! [face_batting]

2. malkieD2

malkieD2 Ex-Manager and RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2002
    currently watching jonah lomu playing for Cardiff on TV.

Great to see him fit and playing again :)

3. Kai_Halicon

Kai_Halicon Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Howdy strangers. What's cracking? Thought I should make a once in a blue moon style appearance.

4. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    the blue moon brings out all the loonys! >.>

5. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    (in the sam vien as "CANDY BARS!" from Super Troopers)

BEER!

6. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    http://boards.theforce.net/new_zealand/b10035/22651923/p1/?0

I think we can all agree, Hawk is one australian we can put up with.

oh, and hooray for no more George Gregan, while we're on the australian people topic. Graal should be dancing.

7. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Only when he uses nice sleek internet speak like that!!

8. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    guess there was no new years thread.

JP: re: gissy.

I didn't muscle in on flatmates trip. Where you hear that? My hot flatmate was going to go to Whagamata after greymouth for x-mas, but she ended up staying in the south. Me and my mates decided on new years trip x-mas night after I stopped in at Jimmy's, to gisborne.

Fri night left Aucks at 6:30pm, arrived in Gisborne at 1:30am had a few beers, slept in cars.
    Sat up at 7:30, off to beach. Some surf (best we got and at the time we thought it sucked) At beach till 1:30pm. Found alana's flat and she was up Coromandel so we pitched our tents in her back yard (i stayed in my 4wd/bed (seats fold into bed). Got plastered with funnels, walked the full length of gissy to a crap pub (cause clock tower concert was avg), got messy, had a dance off and there was breakdancing (who ever told us white boys we could breadance? I don't know, they should be shot, but we had a crack up time and people around laughed. Stumbled back to the other end of gissy about 2am.
    Sun up at 9:30, off to beach, flat surf.
    Monday drove to Ohope and then on to the Mount. Hot pools and pizza at the mount. Parked up, drank a bottle of port, went to some clubs in the mount, back to car. Slept till 7am, checked surf, FLAT AS. Drove to Whangamata. Flat as! Came home.

Bloody nackered, good times though.

9. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    New Years outta town this year (for a change!)

drove over to Lake Brunner on NY eve, stayed at a workmates dainty little bach. went for a sail on the lake, got maraudered by sandflies and mozzies.

it was a quiet countdown to '06 with some of my mates home-brew bourbon (pissed off the neighbours by counting down 5 mins early).

Came back on the 2nd, hosing down on the coast but as always a sunny chch day when we got back.

10. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    nice

PS: my mate from uni Mat France, just texted me telling me he made the Crusaders squad - watch out for him Blues!!!

awesome!

11. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    *Looks around at the empty lounge*
    *Looks at the big screen TV* Cool
    *Watches a repeat of Australia getting smashed in the Rugby League* LOL
    Echo...Echo.....echo............echo

Is anybody there new New Zealander

12. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001

Do you know what this means.... I'm not the youngest person on the NZforums any more! sw00t!

13. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Ahhhh an 06er! o_O

14. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    SFL, are counting the days until this encounter?:

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y213/solo77/topgun.jpg]

15. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001

.[image=http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/top_gun_goose_and_maverick.jpg]

Yea, I've been studying the mission.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/markhansen/MaverickandGoose1.jpg]

..and thinking of days gone by.

And I think I'm up for a weekend of beer, women, rugby and tight/small white uniforms.

[image=http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/tom-cruise/top-gun.jpg]
    We have a go flyboy.

16. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Scary...

17. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    oh, and I'm driving to welly thurs 2nd, and ill prob need some heller instructions to find your place, i hate wellington. driving home again monday i hope...

the inbetween time... that's left up to fate

edit = oh, I kid you not.

I went to Farmers with my HAWT flatmate (female) to buy some white shorts. Went straight to kids section, got a size 8 boys.

They were so tight, I couldn't get them up parts my thighs.

Progressively I made my way up to a 16, each pair fit, but were horribly tight,so tight there would be constant re-shuffling, or no sitting for the entire weekend. The 16 needs a hem-up for shortness appeal, but the tightness factor is prime.

My mate tonight gave me some white ruggas shorts thoguh. great fit, short (incredibly) and comfy, not tight, bulge present, but not too tight.

So I'll bring both pairs, incase a fellow flyboy fails his breifing and doesn't front up with the readies, I'm having the ruggas shorts. haha.

18. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah i don't whetehr to go with shorts or pants:

Shorts:

The pure filth factor!
    Showing the package!

But, hard to smuggle booze
    Little place for wallet
    May not get into pubs.

Pants:

Pure smooth factor!
    Good for wallet
    Good for smuggling booze

May get too hot
    Not as sifty as shorts!

So maybe i'll just get both :D

19. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    hmm, the smuggling booze factor... duct tape and hip flask with absenth???

Heat is going to be rediculous during the day AND night... but we're not hitting town with the uniform are we? God that would be great, but it'll get manky as.

Pants... I'll ring my brother, see if he's still got my old cricket whites (he got them handed down, all my gear and clothes for in case he has kids - i wasn't told about this).

Pants for evening is a good one, but leather jacket might prove the ultimate sifters garmet!!!

I might bring mine down.

20. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Hmm hitting town in costume is the ultimate i feel.

Our new place is not oo far from the stadium, we whip home and chop some cheap piss while our clothes have a quick wash and dry then into town to smooze the ladies.

Last year i smuggled in 1 hip flask each day and that was more than enough to get me blotto!

21. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    We were at new years in a bar in gissy and me and a mate went up to the bar and bought 6 cokes...

I can't believe they didn't like, follow us back to where we were sitting, we spiked those puppies up goodtime. lolz. then my mate was sitting on a table and a drunk guy poured ice water down his crack, so funny. i dont remember too much after that except some whitemanbreakdancing. [face_plain]

22. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    That white break dancer was you I take it! [face_worried]

Yeah last year I walked straight in, went to the bar area, bought a 4-pack of beer and 2 cokes. Went straight to the toilet and made 50-50 mixes with my hip flask and the coke, dropped the hip flask and i was away for the day. [face_mischief]

Good times! [face_dancing]

23. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    I'm off to melbourne on tuesday. we're there for 10 days, meeting up with some Victoria Fanforcers (or Starwalkers?) hunting round all the toy and collectable shops, checking out the MCG and Telstra Dome, and theres a Stanley Kubrick exhibition on there as well. other than that, not much planned. Maybe some VB's in the sun, gonna be fun :)

24. YouAgain

Dec 20, 2001
    Haha i'm off to Melbourne from the 15th to the 23rd of this month aswell :D

25. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    [Sio Bibble voice]This can only mean one thing - Invasion[/Sio Bibble voice]

yeah i posted in your 'invasion thread over in VicFF :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.