main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ Fanforce New Zealand Lounge Bar

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Chansplace, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    You went to the Stones!!!!:eek:
    Ow Man

2. YouAgain

YouAgain Jedi Master star 5

Dec 20, 2001
    I liked it when the stage moved all the way to the back of the walkway thing, 'twas great :D

3. Chansplace

Chansplace Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    from the fridge the day after is the BEST, isnt it?
    you have let the secret out - gonna have to kill you now [face_skull]

4. SithForceLord

SithForceLord Jedi Master star 6

Jul 2, 2001
    I thought if killing was involved it would have been done right after you telling me it.

Na, I keep it close to my heart I didn't tell him the special ingredients. (like rice and chicken)

;)

5. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    nah it hasnt happened yet because i'm still thinking on an interesting way of doing it :)

6. solo77

solo77 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 28, 2002
    Well that was a fun 2 month ban! [face_plain]

Anyway i am back!

Oh and heading down to watch the Crusaders v Hurricanes if i get tickets in about half an hour when they go on sale [face_dancing]

7. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Lovin the semi domination over the Bulls. :)

8. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    WB Mr Solo. give me a bell if you end up down here - been too long since we got trashed together :)

SFL, from what i hear you like any kind of Domination :p

9. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    :S

Jono, I'll give you a box of cookies if you get Cen coma'd under a tree outside the Strip!

10. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    lol, that would be funny.

Got my tickets and ferries and hire car all booked, it's gonna be a great weekend!! [face_dancing]

11. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    so how much of th game did you see??

Crusaders take it away again :)

12. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Yeah didn't see all that much which was a bit annoying.

But had a great weekend out, will post phots when i get them

13. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    More like this I hope;

[image=http://www.groupelacasse.com/gl_admin/images/Willow%20grey.jpg]

Why the hell the editor(s) continued to cut to the high cameras when the sideline cameras actually showed the play fine was really pissing me off. They should have moved all the cameras to the ground level. :mad:

14. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    lol JP, but to be honest you're not far off :_|

15. Star_Rocker

Star_Rocker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 16, 2006
    Wow jp-30 won the games trivia.

=D=

16. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    6000 POSTS!!!!!!!

[face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

17. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    lol

I had a great Omlette this morning :)

My puppy is growing! Caley is about 8 weeks old now. She was born on Easter Monday (17th) Chocolate Lab, born on easter. lol.

She gets her last booster vaccine on the 30th then she can go into the world. She wont be big enough to come out into the bush working and hunting until she's probably 3 months though, so a few more weeks.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/markhansen/Caleyavatar.jpg] [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/markhansen/Caleywallpaper.jpg]

18. solo77

Aug 28, 2002
    Owww so cute [face_batting]

19. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    She knows how to "sit", "Stay in the laundry" (even when I'm getting her food ready in the kitchen), "sit" / "stay" / "go" when i put her food down. "Be quick" to go to the toilet, so before I put her in my car I say "be quick" and she goes, it's really good. And especially "OI!" when she's getting into something she shoudn't, like eating a shoe, biting or eating the plants. I'm teaching her not to jump up on people, but to jump into my arms when I say "up". So that will be a winner with the ladies. I wanna train her to go pick a flower and bring it. lol kidding.

Na, she's pretty bloody good actually, I'm stoked.

20. Kitt327

Kitt327 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 23, 2000
    Awwwww! She's one adorable pup.

I came home from work the other night, and my Dad asked me if I'd ever heard of ACN. The daughter of a neighbour was trying to get him to sign up for some cheap phone deals that sounded like a scam. I told him I'd look it up on the net tomorrow. But apparently someone showed up at the door, before breakfast, wanting to talk to my Dad about it again. I looked it up on the net and, sure enough, its a pyramid scheme:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACN_Inc.
    http://www.acn.co.nz/acn/nz/index.jsp

They've only started up business in NZ in May 2006, so just a heads up for anyone who knows any gullible people.

21. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=58790103

Caley has the red colar, I should be charing them for her in their advertisment. hahaha Obviously still trying to sell off the last few pups.

10 in the litter.
    7 Chocolate, 2 female.
    3 Golden, 1 female.

And Caley was the pick :D

22. SithForceLord

Jul 2, 2001
    Took Caley out for her first bush walk, and afternoon of work. She's only 10weeks-ish, so still small. But she coped ok and a pocket of little buscuits kept her close to my side and sitting / comming / staying when I told her to :)

Latest picture is of her in the back of my 4x4 on the way to the Waitakeres. So cute, but so naughty... shouldn't be on the back of the seat. GRRR ;)

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/markhansen/Caleyinbackoftruck.jpg]

edit = wow, she's changed lots from those other pics a few posts up. She was about 6 weeks old then. She's got a proper face to her now, her nose seems to have grown into the skin and fat that she use to have :p Looks like a Lab and not a 'Rolly Toilet Paper Dog' now :D

23. Klimt_Of_Tornesdal

Klimt_Of_Tornesdal Jedi Master star 3

Dec 8, 1999
    Hey all.

Does anyone know if there are any collector's swapmeets coming up in the Auckland area any time soon? Usually I spot them on the calender at SWNNZ but haven't seenn them for a while.

Is it coz they haven't had any? or are they not postingn them anymore?

24. Chansplace

Jan 2, 2001
    I haven't heard sorry. If there is anything organised I'm sure Matt will be on the ball and have it posted on SWNZ. It usually makes its way here too...

On the same note we will be having our annual collectors toyfair here in chch in November, gettingbigger every year :)

25. Klimt_Of_Tornesdal

Klimt_Of_Tornesdal Jedi Master star 3

Dec 8, 1999
    Good enough then. Guess I'll just have to settle for keeping an eye on it and hoping for the best. [face_thinking]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.