main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce Nordic Countries FAQ

Discussion in 'Nordic Countries Discussion' started by Obi Anne , Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    First of all very welcome to this wonderful forum, hopefully you will have a really good time here. So here's a little index about stuff you might wonder about FFNC.

What is FanForce Nordic Countries

FanForce Nordic Countries is a network of star wars-fans in Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. We are a part of the global FanForce network, and recognized as our own region. For mor information about FanForce in general this is a useful link FanForce FAQ

How is FanForce Nordic Countries organized?

FanForce Nordic Countries is a region of FanForce, that means that we have our own Regional Suport Administrator, Obi Anne. So far we have not gotten any official chapter in our region, even if Sweden is very close. That means that for the moment we don't have any local city representatives.

Are we an official fanclub?

The FanForce is no way official, i.e. we don't have any contacts at all with Lucasfilm or other company. We are simply a network of people who like star wars nothing more.

How can I become a member?

You just have to post in this forum to be recognized as a member of the FanForce Nordic Countries, if you have possibility try to come to real life meeting.

Do I have to pay to be a member?

Absolutely not! If you go to a meeting you might have to pay for food or tickets, depending on what we do, but you don't have to pay any money to the FanForce.

Why do so many topics involve muffins?

The muffin phase of this forum started this summer. Since then a lot of us have started making muffins, but that's not necessary. You can be part of any discussion about muffin without any previous knowledge.

Is this a forum just for Swedish people?

No, but there are mostly Swedes posting here. We welcome all people to take part of the discussions, if you don't understand something, you are welcome to create your own topic in another language.

Are spoilers allowed in here?

This is a spoilerfree area, which means that no information about the next two episodes, except for official releases, is allowed in this forum. This forum will remain spoilerfree till the 25th of May, allowing everybody in Norway, even those who don't want to go to the premiere, to feel safe in here. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned.

Some specifics about the Swedish FanForce

What is FanForce Sweden?

FanForce Sweden is a division of FanForce Nordic Countries. We are on our way of becoming an official FanForce chapter. Which means that we have actually met in real life.

How many members does FanForce Sweden have?

There have been 39 people from Sweden posting in this forum, but most of them are no longer active.

Where do you live in Sweden?

We are spread in most part of the country, but most people somewhere between Gothenburg and Dalarna.

Jedi_Lynx is currently updating the old list of our members, until then click here

How often do you meet?

We simply meet when we can. So far we have had two meetings. We live too far away from each other to be able to meet regularly.

Are you planning a meeting in the future?

Yes, we are planning to meet each other in December the next time.

Do you have a homepage?

Yes, here it is

I wrote this is in English so that everyone who's just dropping in will be able to understand it. If you feel anything missing please send a PM to me so that I can update it.

2. Karoline

Karoline Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 18, 2001
    Heey! NÃ¥ er den her!! Nice work.

3. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    tycker att den har ska ligga pa forsta sidan.

4. Jedi_Nea

Jedi_Nea Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    absolut, absolut!

5. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    Känns som att det kan bli många "uppers" på den här

6. Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 26, 1999
  7. Wolverine

Wolverine Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 1999
    Du fattade! :p

8. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Har lagt in en lank till FF Sweden's hemsida.

9. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    Ska ta och lägga in hemside-länken i min profil. Hade tänkt göra det i min sig, men den var full...

10. emilsson

emilsson Force Ghost star 6

Oct 5, 1998
    Jag har också lagt in hemsidelänken i min profil.

11. JediLynx

JediLynx Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 2, 2000
    Up and away! :)

12. menilma

menilma Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2001
    up, up, hupp hupp...

13. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    uppdaterat lite om spoilers i det har forumet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.