1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NSW Fanforce NSW t-shirts

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shara_82, Jan 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Well, as some of you know, and a lot of you don't, Fanforce NSW actually has t-shirts. The design is here. They're light, they're white, and they're really funky to wear to meets. :D

The price of the shirt is simply the cost of the materials and t-shirt.

So is anyone interested in getting one? If so, post here.

Also, everyone happy with the design we have?
  2. Pigalek Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Since when did they stop us last time? :p
  3. Keith_Katarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Do they have different slogans and names on them ?? Are they made to order ?? Are they really what all the Coruscant Celebrities are wearing ??
  4. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The sizes and names change: your size and nick. The slogan is the same. And coruscant officials WISH trhy were good engh for this
  5. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm interested in getting another one. Seems my one was a test run for Jenna. :p
  6. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    I wouldn't mind a new one myself. Except this time I shall try to teach my mother only to wash it in cold water. [face_plain]
  7. Grizzly Jedi Master

star 4
    hehehe Here's a novel idea :) how about washing it yourself? :p :)
  8. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    [face_laugh] You don't know my mother when she's on a cleaning spree. She washes stuff that isn't dirty. I come home to find stuff I just washed REWASHED. Don't ask me for the logic behind that. :)
  9. wedge3210 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How does one get their hands on one?
  10. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    We'll call this the ordering phase. Just place your order here, and I'll converse with the wonderfully talented person who makes them, something I would never be able to do myself. :)
  11. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    One day I'm gonna go knocking on D's door and ask him for one of those Batman-FFNSW shirts he made. One day.
  12. Kehleyr Force Ghost

star 4
  13. slaveone_2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  14. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Woo-hoo!

Come on, people...surely there are some other takers? Don't make me think up more marketing tactics! ;)
  15. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I want one as well.

I suggest that everyone buys their own shirts this time. Last time we had size differences and stuff. So lets say that for whatever meet we have at the end of Febuary everyone who wants one brings a shirt along. Then u chip in however many dollars it costs for the transfer, and Linda puts em on. voila!

By the wayPaul: Do u mind making up some more of those logos with everyones names/
  16. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'd like one as well
    the two that i made up (for those who saw em, or were involved in the process of designing them) didn't come out as well as I'd thought

and besides, they just look plain cool when you get the right colour shirt
  17. JediEnna Jedi Master

star 4
    *sneaks in the back door*

A few tips on buying tshirts:

* white or a very pale colour is best, the transfers won't show up on anything dark.

* I don't know that they would work on polo shirts. They might be ok for girl's tees, I'll experiment.

Last time we stuck to white because we decided it would be more uniform, and the transfers worked best for that. Do we want to stick with that or allow other colours?

Also, were people happy with the size of the logo? I'm working on how to get the best placement of the logo; it means doing some modelling when you give it to me! :D

If you buy the shirt, the cost of the transfer will be a couple of dollars at the most. Later on we could perhaps look at more expensive transfers and used them on coloured shirts.
  18. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Personally, I think that we should stick with white, so they all do look like the same shirt, but we should be able to choose the style (eg girls tee, like Jenna suggested, or standard shirt, or whatever) that we all prefer.

What does everyone else think? :)
  19. The_Scream_Man Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think they should all be white Tshirts as well, so that they are the same, or at least basically the same
  20. Teknobabel Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yep
    I agree on that, seems the right thing to do
  21. mauls-menace Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll definetly be getting another one. The one that I got last time met with a "little" accident (my dog seemed to take a liking to it). Needless to say it's unwearable, in public anyway.

I'll be supplying the shirt this time around as well. :D
  22. Syrix_Kahl Jedi Master

star 4
    Might I suggest a new quote?
    Like a new model for 2002?
  23. Ki-Bara-Mundi Force Ghost

star 6
    I'll do the names, just send me the list when the orders are all taken. Someone else also suggested that this batch have "02" printed on the logo as well. Whaddya's think?

EDIT: Syrix did you suggest the 02 thing yesterday? I'm pretty sure now it was you.
  24. Syrix_Kahl Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, "'02" for 2002, that was me.

I reckon that'd be cool.

25. Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus

star 5
    Well, whoevers idea it was, I like the thought of '02 printed on them. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.