main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Fanforce Party... Who will be attending?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Qui-Gon_Ludo, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Who else from our Chapter (Official this Saturday!! :D ) is planning on attending the Fanforce party in Indy? Angel, I, plus my dad and best friend coming from France are planning on going, but we'd like to know who will be there too :)

2. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I will be there :D

3. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    i THINK Amber and I are planning on going as well. $17 a piece is a little high though, maybe not

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Well, I kind of figured that one out Incom4 ;) :D And i look forward to meet you again!
    I just want to make sure I am not the only member of our Fanforce going to the party!

5. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    Incom4, didn't you say something at the meeting at chili's about one of the celebs at the fanforce party? and another at a party accross the hall, what were the details on that again?

6. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    I said it would be nice to have a celeb there.

JediTalk will be at the Fanforce party.

As far as the $17 that price is for the room (holds up to 150) pizza and soda.

The IK will be having drawings for some prizes that we are working on.

7. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Yeah, I believe that the price is reasonable, I work in a big hotel myself and the conference/meeting rooms prices are not cheap at all, believe me! Plus, it will be a lot of fun! :)

8. padawan_schlicher

Mar 7, 2002
    by a little high, i didn't mean high in general, i just mean considering that Amber and I already spent 75 a piece, plus all the collectable's I want to buy, etc. It might be high for us to be able to go, sorry if I came accross the wrong way

9. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Imps and I are planning on going, there are a lot of folks from Indy and other groups that would be awesome to meeting that are probably going to be at this party. I'm excited to be able to just kick back with a bunch of cool people. :D :)

10. Incom4

Mar 4, 2001
    Big news on the FF Party you might wanna look at

BIG NEWS!!!!

11. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    If you were interested in attending the Fan Force Party in Indy on Friday night, it's 17.00 a ticket, and it's selling pretty fast. Check out Ron's post on the information on it! There's been an update since the last time we brought it al up!

Lotus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.