main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanforce pass word screen name question

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by arny, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arny

arny Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2006
    Hi i'm tk1585 and my email is coolvintagetoys@yahoo.com i for got my pass word and screen name for the fan force board .plus i had redue a new one under a different email account. because it wouldnt let you do it under the old one. plus they send you a pass word is there any way we can change the pass word instead of what they send us. ? anyway you can email me my screen name and pass word for coolvintagetoys@yahoo.com please let meknow thanks adam rosen

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    arny

Since you seem to be able to log in fine with this name, just use it on the FanForce boards, but if people know you on the name that is associated w/ the email address you gave, what you can do is go to the login page, click the link where it says "Forgot your password?", enter that email address on the page that follows, and that username and password will be emailed to that address.

3. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    If you are still having problems, send me a Private Message and I can retrieve your password for you.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.