main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Montréal Fanforce SFX Dinner - Sunday, Aug 24, 7pm

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Adam-the-Indifferent, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Toronto Fanforce has planned a dinner for the last night of the SFX Con and you guys are differently welcome to join us for dinner to celebrate the end of a great weekend!

More details can be found in the Toronto forums, but the plan is to go to The Armadillo Texas Grill for 7pm

Once final meeting arrangements are in place, I'll post here to let you guys know what's up. Also, if you guys could let us know your numbers (if you're able to make it) we can adjust the reservation, should it be necessary.

Hope to see you there! Bon appetit!

2. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    It would be nice to make it but I don't think we will be able to. I could be there but most people have work the next day :(

3. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    chances are we will sadly not make it for the sunday supper. I'm pissed at this, but I have to start at work around 6:00 the next morning so... :(

4. Marianne_Solav

Marianne_Solav Jedi Master star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    Yeah, we'll be there for the week-end, but I think we will be leaving too early on sunday night. :(

But thanks for the invitation! :)

5. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    I coulda sworn the 24th was a Tuesday.

6. Sith_Messenger

Sith_Messenger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Yes we can't make it. We have to be back in Montreal sunday night. But you can always come to the Radio Show Party we will be hosting in our room. (probably friday and/or saturday evening).

Uil or Kit will keep you posted on that. Hope to see you there.

http://www.swendirect.com/index_en.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.