main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON FanForce Sister Cities

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Sabia_Ronit, Dec 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    I've read about these on many other FF boards from other regions. I was just wondering if YJN has one, or if there's a possiblity of discussing having one?

As far as I know this is something posted on the CR forum, but since I haven't seen it posted I took it upon myself to do so.

I think it would be a great opportunity for us to meet some other FF members, even if it's just online. It would be wonderful to see our group become a little more active again.

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    If I recall correctly, it was discussed at one time, but nothing further ever came of it.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    what you need is a good old fashioned invasion from another fan force.

Or invade one yourself.

The aussies are lively mates and would love the Canadians to come and invade.

I got the South Australian Fan Force to invade Syracuse and now they are sister fanforces.

by the way South Australia also does parades like you do.

THey are the ones that made the float for their christmas parade.

which by the way was around 40 degrees this time around.
    And no thats not farenheit.

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    As John mentioned, I also remeber this being brought up at a meeting a little while back and like was already mentioned (Sorry John, I am not trying to quote you exactly [face_tongue} ) Nothing ever happened with it. So perhaps it can be brought up again at the next meeting.

5. Sabia_Ronit

Sabia_Ronit Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2003
    When should we expect this meeting to be? I think we're a little overdue for one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.