Fanforce Soapbox

Discussion in 'FanForce Communications' started by Lightsabre, Mar 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lightsabre Fan Force Founder

VIP
    star 4
    Hey gang, I posted this in another forum, but some members PM'd me asking that I post this here as well.

We want Fanforce to be THE place for SW fans the world over to come and meet others and get together in their respective communities to experience SW, 'grass-roots-style'. Our forums are ground zero for this. Here we meet and discuss anything relating to Fanforce and how we, in our community, can come together and meet. Do we always have to do something SW related? No. Although SW is what brings us together, it's our friendships and time spent together that keep us coming back. And this, we hope, is what will keep Fanforce going strong long after this saga is over.

Fanforce is still in its infancy and those of you that are here now are the pioneers. Imagine where you want Fanforce and your chapter to be come trailer time in November. Imagine a massive influx of new members that want to be a part of the SW experience. Where will they go? Hopefully Fanforce! And by that time, the stage will already be set with kick-@$$ groups like yours that will welcome them with open arms. CR's and Mod's and RSA's and the many other volunteers will be prepared to help anyone and everyone have the best Fanforce experience. Are we banking on the trailer or the SW hype to define Fanforce? No! Fanforce is defined by us, it is only what WE make of it.

As for members who are CR's or RSA's or Mod's or Global Support or any other staff, they truly work for the benefit of Fanforce. Anyone that's in for it for some kind of exposure or status is in the wrong place. I certainly don't do this for fame or fortune. I'm a volunteer who enjoys spending what little free time he has on making this place better. If you hadn't noticed I've picked it up a lot lately and am trying to get more of us involved so OUR Fanforce is the best damn fansite on the web. So be kind to those of us who have offered their time to do something extra!
  2. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.