main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanforce Star Wars Trivial Pursuit

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by stacey113, Mar 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Topic: The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit: FanForce Style!
    Elan-Rai
    Date Posted: 11:00am Subject: The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit: FanForce Style! - Date Edited: 11:03am (1 edits total) Edited By: Elan-Rai
    Do you think you know everything there is to know about the Star Wars universe? How about your Expanded Universe knowledge? Well, now is the time for everyone to dig out their thinking caps because boy do we have a game for you. Without any further delay, may I present....

The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit for FanForce!!

That's right! March 10, 2002 will mark the beginning of a new game that will be presented in the FFC (FanForce Community). The rules will be simple and will be posted in this thread and in the FFC. If you have any questions regarding the game, please feel free to post them in this thread or PM me.

Hinted Rules: Teams will be used, not a free-for-all.
    Winners: VIP-ship for the whole team for 3 days. Winning team posted on FanForce.Net and TFN.

MORE TO COME!! SO, STAY TUNED!!

Okay Fandomenacers this is something I know we can kick butt on. We need to get a team together( can you hear me Senator Do'Sine?)
    We can really put our group on the map with this thing.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    This is a fantastic idea! Keep us informed about the rules and we'll get our team together immediately.Good Eye.
    -Axe

3. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    This is the latest post from Minacia re. rules for the game. I will quote:

Okay folks, here is more information about how this game is going to work.

Teams will be made of three users, if your chapter has enough people, multiple teams can compete.

The cut off time for sign ups is at 9pm board time on each thursday before the game starts. You can submit your team in the official thread in Fan Force Community.

A max of ten teams will be taken per game.

Each team will nominate a leader and that person would submit the answer each day.

There will be a 24 hour time limit to answer each question.

Answers must be submitted to the appropriate Mod by PM.

Teams may discuss answers via PM but no discussion in the thread or your team gets disqualified.

The team with the most points after one week moves on.

Winners get VIP staus for 3 days.

Let's get The Seanator and 2 others...Who do you think?

-Axe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.