main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce SW Trivia Contest

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Mar 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The FanForce staff has come up with something in which we might like to participate.

The Official Star Wars Trivial Pursuit for FanForce!!

That's right! March 10, 2002 will mark the beginning of a new game that will be presented in the FFC (FanForce Community). The rules will be simple and will be posted in this thread and in the FFC. If you have any questions regarding the game, please feel free to post them in this thread.

Tentative Rules: Teams will be used, not a free-for-all.
    Winners: VIP-ship for the whole team for 3 days. Winning team posted on FanForce.Net and TFN.

Final rules and the sign-up procedure will be posted soon, so keep your eyes open!

2. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hey everyone! Here is more information about the contest:

• Teams will be made of three users, if your chapter has enough people, multiple teams can compete.

• The cut off time for sign ups is at 9pm board time on each thursday before the game starts. You can submit your team in the official thread in Fan Force Community.

• A max of ten teams will be taken per game.

• Each team will nominate a leader and that person would submit the answer each day.

• A 24 hour time limit to answer each question.

• Answers must be submitted to the appropriate Mod by PM.

• Teams may discuss answers via PM but no discussion in the thread or your team gets disqualified.

• The team with the most points after one week moves on.

• Winners get VIP staus for 3 days.

I'm sure more details will be forthcoming. I'll post them when I receive them. :)

3. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Okay gang, the sign up process for the trivia contest has begun. Is anyone from our group interested in forming a team to participate?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.