main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanForce t-shirts - would you like one??

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Lord-Tice, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    As previously discussed elsewhere, it would be a very nice touch to have some FanForce t-shirts made for Celebration Europe. The cost of these will be £11.99 each, and ideally payment would need to be received inadvance (I should consider a career in debt collecting or for the Inland revenue after this :p ). If however you definitely want one but would rather pay on the day, then that can be arranged.

Below I have done some designs, so please let me know which one you like (although most are slight variations of the same main design) or if anyone has their own design/idea, please feel free to post. The printed image needs to be no bigger then 15cm x 10cm (landscape or portrait).

As far as I?m aware, any basic colour t-shirt is available (white, blue, red, black, yellow, green) and you should be able to choose your colour preference (just make sure you let me know inadvance so I can put the order in).

Here are the designs:
    [image=http://www.monkeymattman.talktalk.net/ce_tshirt_designs.jpg]

If you'd like one, please let me know :)

2. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
    Man they are cool, Tice :cool: I'll send payment next week with the money for the table if that's ok. Will PM you with details and what not :p

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Great work, Matt! :D

Will all t-shirts cost the same? No matter if it's just a black FF or a multi-colored FF?

Right now my personal favorite is number 4, but with a black FF text. Shall we all get identical t-shirts or can we order different ones? If we can order different ones, what do you think about adding our usernames somewhere? :)

I would like to have one as well, but I'm not completely sure about ordering one yet. So could you put up a deadline until we have to sign up for getting a shirt, please? :)

4. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    I'll certainly get one. What sizes are u doing them in?

5. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    All sizes should be available (S, M, L, XL and maybe XXL). I think they are fruit of the loom t-shirts so they're nicely done. It seems so far these are going down well, in which case if you would like one please state the colour and size you would like. :)

From what I can gather, the cost should be the same whether it's a full colour or one colour image. It's a local shop that does them, so I will probably pay them another visit to get some further advice and finalise the design. Number 4 is also my fave, but I will try inverting the colour of the 'FanForce' type and post the results here ;)

6. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks, Matt. :)

But how about a deadline? :)

7. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I also like the 4th one the best, and yay for not having to go for black again, that's a reason why I haven't bought any Rebel Legion t-shirts in a while, they are always in black.

8. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    lol, maybe I should ban the colour black then ;) I'm opting for red or blue. Works best with the logo and nice summery colours.

Deadline, how about Wednesday July 4th. That way I can get them done the day after and have plenty of time to fix any problems. I also wont really be around on Saturday 7th up until the start of CE on the 13th, so that's best for me too.

9. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    The 4th of July sounds good. Thanks, Matt. :)

Although I don't like that kind of red shown above, it would be the best to fit to the table colors. So I'm hesitating. ;)

10. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I just need to highlight something that wasn't very clear. As this will be a bulk order and purchase, it means we all have to have the same logo design. So far design 4 is getting the most attention, so please bare that in mind and I'm sorry for not making it clearer earlier.
    Picking your own colour and size shouldn't be a problem though. Thanks :D

11. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    odd one out as usual I actually like 5 best - slightly more than 6, because a little black isn't all that bad, but mostly because ... it says TF.N on it [face_blush]

though white lettering would fit greatly on a blue shirt *points to username* ;)

12. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    I must agree with the blue one here. 5 is pretty good and mostly due to the fact that TF.N is mentioned on it as well.

13. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I think I'll modify the designs to incorporate tf.n on most. Hope to get that done next week then we can finalise which one to go for!! :D

14. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    I like T-Shirt 3 and 4 in white best. I can't decide which is better...

And yes I would like to get one. :)

15. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    excellent!

16. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Of course I want one!

17. npgrace

npgrace Jedi Master star 1

Apr 20, 2005
    I'm going to have to get one of these too. I'll have to decide between either 4 or 5 in blue.

18. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    As promised, here are the new set of design ideas. Please note I've changed each design to a letter rather then a number so there's no confusion with the previous designs, which have now been taken down :p

[image=http://www.monkeymattman.talktalk.net/ce_tshirt_designsII.jpg]

Design A Retro FANFORCE type, black with white border.

Design B Retro FANFORCE type, solid black.

Design C Retro FANFORCE type, white with black border.

Design D Same as C, but Celebration Europe type has been coloured using the gradient from the main image.

Design E Traditional Star Wars FANFORCE type.

Design F Solid black FF, simple but effective!

So please tell me which design you like by stating the letter of the design. Design elments can be inter-changed, so if you like part of one and part of another, please feel free to state that too.
    I will count up the votes on Monday 2nd July and the deadline for requesting a t-shirt and sending payment will be Thursday 4th July.

For payment details, please PM me but as a general rule of thumb, PayPal is the best option ;)

19. Grand_Admiral_Grant

Grand_Admiral_Grant Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 30, 2004
    I like Design E the most, I think that the colors scheme of the others might make the text somewhat difficult to read, but that could be my impression.

20. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I agree. I like E the most, too. It's simple and well done. :)

But I have to say that it wasn't an easy choice, because I could put off only two fast. In the end I had to choose between A and E. ;)

21. TwiLekJedi

Jun 14, 2001
    great, real clever, you improved all of them! How are we to choose between those? Sheesh :p

E - with D's coloured "Celebration Europe" writing. Why is that the only one that's got it in colours? And this is coming from someone who basically hates colours :p

(and I wrote "colours", not "colors" which I'd normally do because of the boards' markup codes ;))

22. Lord-Tice

Aug 20, 2001
    I like to make life difficult :p

Glad you like the CE being coloured Senny as I quite like that too. The reason why only that one design has it is because it was a late decision and I did it on a whim. And good to see you're using the proper spelling of the word colour ;)

23. ForceGhostOfCozmic

ForceGhostOfCozmic Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 25, 2005
  24. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    They look great. I vote for design E as well. :)

25. Jedi_padawan_leigh

Jedi_padawan_leigh Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 13, 2003
    I prefer Design E too :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.