main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Fanforce table at Adventure Con 2

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Dec 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Well it looks like we might have a booth to advertise the FanForce Chapter at Adventure Con 2. I have started the process to reserve a table at the con after having spoken to the Marcus Wollack (the person in charge of the con) on the phone and he is in the process of sorting out the details and getting all the approvals he needs. On top of this, I have reserved the FanForce banner to use at the table already. Here is an image of the banner being held by a FanForce Chapter in Phoenix who used it at Copper Con:

[image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jconnatser/cc_175.jpg]

Pretty cool huh?

Anyway, we'll have flyers and other things available to distribute and it'll serve as good way to advertise us to Knoxville. I will keep you guys up to date regarding what is happening with the table and if you have any ideas or input, feel free to let me know either here or at the January meeting.

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    We in Atlanta reserved a table for Dragon*Con this past summer, and we were also able to get the FanForce banner. The banner is very nice, and working the table turned out to be more fun than I thought.

3. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Yeah it isn't all that bad really. I co-worked a table/ran a video room for Animazement back in 2000 overnight. I didn't mind it and I actually got to talk to a lot of fans. I assume that it will be similar for Adventure Con 2. It's actually a lot more fun than it seems.

4. Bama_Trooper

Bama_Trooper Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    Great! The 501st will have a table also, so i'ts good to have all of us there! Maybe we can help add more to the event and help it grow for the area!
    Looks to be a fun weekend!
    -Joey

5. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    We have gotten approval for a table in the dealer area. It's officially on for Adventure Con 2!

6. TanthosJorlac

TanthosJorlac Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    What kind of staffing will you need to help with the table?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.