Tucson FanForce Trivial Pursuit Contest

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by BrotherHalo, Oct 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. dialswiftjustice Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright I hate multiple begging icons Im in
  2. timstephens4 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    First of all, thanks guys, TFF will now kick every other chapter's butts in this contest. It seems that the questions are posted on the Thread link every Saturday night @ 7pm and the answers must be submitted by the team captain by the following night @ 7pm. We can discuss the questions via PM only, but the team captain is the only person that can PM answers to Rox. Rox says that there are around 10 questions every week, with bonuses to the team that gets their answers in first. The contest spans three weeks, the team with the highest score at the end wins (that gonna be us). Again thanks for doing this, you never know, you might find this an easy contest.
  3. Mugen Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I kinda doubt it.... :_|
  4. WookieWallaby Jedi Youngling

Judging from my EXTREMELY pathetic performance with the Trivial Pursuit game on Sunday, I will be more than happy to cheer you guys on from the sidelines.
  5. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    I am assuming we need alternates.. and I wish to be an alternate.. as you guys already have the game covered.. I happen to think I did not do that badly on Sunday.. and totally enjoyed the challenge
  6. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    by the way.. if we have six people that want to participate.. we can have two teams.. there is nothing against that.. in fact.. kind of encouraged it would appear.. so I am up for having two teams if ya'll are game.
  7. cathiecat Jedi Master

star 4
    sign up for this first round is by saturday evening incidentally.. I will not be around.. so ya'll don't forget this game with all else we have going okay.. I won't be here this weekend to remind ya.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.