Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Rox, Jul 15, 2002.
It's not over yet. Go Banking Clan!
w00t! Rochester Rebels are still in.
Well, sorry to see the St. Louis team go...
we survived! yay
ohhh...great. That witch from The Weakest link is here...
which st. louis team was eliminated? i don't see two of them up there?
edit: and why have you stolen my icon?
(this is miccu resea)
yes...i did mean to do it...
not really. it was coinsidence...
Guys would it be ok if I posted the questions on saturday night or late sunday night? The only reason I ask is my FanForce chapter is having a picnic on sunday and I don't know what time I'll be home from it. If not I can try and get another mod to post the questions for me.
Would we still have until Monday to answer them if you post on Saturday?
I'm out of town until Sunday afternoon...
Also, what does "SCJK" stand for?
Anytime is fine, I'll be going overseas tonight, but will be able to get the questions.
SCJK = Steel City Jedi Knights (Pittsburgh Fan Force)
I'm leaveing for a little vacation on Saturday, but I should still be able to get the questions
If we don't have until Monday to answer them, I think it's going to be tough on our team. I have a concert to go to Saturday night and I need to be out most of the day on Sunday, as things stand at the moment.
Whatever you wat to do, Rox. The RMFFSWD will be there, waiting and willing...
Then I'll just post them late sunday night.
Sooo...is everyone ready for tonight...
::Cracks knuckles:: Oh yeah.
*waits for questions to get put up*
My entire team has been on vacation this weekend, but now the only one who's away is Adri and hopefully she'll get online. *gets into Trivial Pursuit mode*
Im ready for the questions. Been super busy all week but I am ready now
The RMFFSWD are ready and willing to answer all the questions!
Edit: when will your guy's VIPship end?
Never. We'll keep winning. Though if we DO win this round, I'd consider taking a round off next time to give others a chance...
Here are this weeks questions. I will also be removing VIP and titles tonight. It slipped my mind the past week.
1. What were Luke's first words after he was rescued by the Falcon in Empire?
2. What kind of snakes were used on the Dagobah set?
3. What day did filming of Return of the Jedi start on?
4. Who were the film editors for A New Hope?
5. In the movie version of Empire Strikes Back who was the snowspeeder pilot who crashed into the lead walker?
6. When is Irvin Kershner's birthday?
7. What was the basic, handheld medical scanner made by Cryoncorp during the early years of the New Republic?
8. What is a Blast and Smash Rifle?
9. This fish that is only found on Cularin is often served sauteed?
10. What moon orbited Yavin once every 1.14 years, and howmany standard hours does it's day last for?
Where are the Questions?
Edit: Sorry Rox didnt see them
The RMFFSWD are in. Good questions Rox, really made you think...
Good job, Rox. The first question is harder than I thought (jeez, you think we've seen this movie enough to know all the dialogue by heart... )
The NYC Banking Clan's answers are in! *crosses fingers*
ah! Questions! I forgot about them this morning.
My teammates are never here to help me and I need three more questions to figure out. I can't find them.