main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Fanforce Twining Program

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by SRB_Jedi_Knight, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRB_Jedi_Knight

SRB_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    Just an FYI I have submitted us for the following program. I think it will be alot of fun for all of us.

Info taken from info thread:

After discussion between FF RSA/GSA's in the OFH Sebulba_Sloan (myself) and Jaina_Mirax with the support of the GSA/RSA's have decided to introduce a FF Chapter Twinning Programme to build bridges between chapters all over the World.

The programme aims to increase relations and diversity between chapters by forming a close 'alliance' betwen two boards that usually would never have met. This starts virtually, but could ultimately end up in real life meets and the inclusion of your twinned chapter in the header of your board

The scheme is totally voluntary and very simple. If you wish for your chapter to be included in this programme then post in here! Hopefully when we have enough chapters we can start to pair them off with each other, which can be done randomly or with consultation with the chapters in question. Nothing will be done without the full consent of both chapters.

Chapters that have registered their interest will be listed here for all to see.

So go and bug your FF Members now to see if they're interested If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact myself or Jaina_Mirax via PM.

Show us what YOUR chapter has to offer

We should find out pretty soon who our twinned(sp?) is.

2. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Does Themyscira have a fanforce chapter? If so, I'm so down for this 'twining' thing. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.