main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Fanforce's Prayers go out to our dear friend Alex Trevino

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Hulk, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    It is our sad duty to inform you that the USS Bexar's XO and one of our own San Antonio Fanforce members Alex Trevino, Jr. lost his mother this morning after her courageous battle with a terminal illness. She will be sadly missed by all. Please keep Alex and his family in your prayers.

You may send private email condolences to Alex at

tre_si_san@yahoo.Com

2. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    My deepest appreciation for the support and kind words I have received from you my dearest friends. My mom became one with the Force today about 12:25pm. She went quietly and peacefully. It was not for you my friends, this journey would be harder. I will leave an announcement for final arrangements. Once again, from my family, we thank you for the love and support you have shown us. Take care.

3. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Our thoughts and prayers go out to Alex Trevino Jr. and his family and his mother. We are deeply saddened for their lost. I have known Alex and his mom for about 8 years. Alex took care of his mom as she suffered and fought a valiant battle against cancer. She always had a kind word for everyone and even though she was in tremendous pain she always had a smile on her face.

Here is the schedule for the funeral services for Alex's mom.
    Tomorrow, Wednesday, there will be visitation and viewing at
    At 10:00 AM with the funeral service to follow at 1:00 PM there at the chapel.

Mission Park South,
    1700 S.E. Military Drive;
    Phone - 924-4242

http://missionparks.com/missionsouth.shtml

Robert

4. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    Thanks for posting this info, Robert.

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    I want to thank everyone for their kind words during the past couple of days. The service was great and I want to thank all those who were able to attend if only for a few moments. It meant the world to me and my family. For those who were not able to be present I know I was never far from your thoughts. This makes you all great friends to have in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.