main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fangirl Footnotes (UDC 4) ~*~ Complete! ~*~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi Trace, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I need to keep better track of these. The ones where Luke and Mara lost their baby were very sad. The AUs were very interesting. Leia being told not to be a Senator makes more sense than how it really was, but I assume she'd fight the decision. It would make a great full story.

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Caught up!

Jade_eyes: Barris and Anakin -- a very intriguing pairing

They're probably my favorite "crack ship." Jade_Max wrote a fantastic story about them in Saga last year. I ate it up like candy. [face_blush]

Enjoyed Defined a lot-- being right under Vader's nose lent to the excitement I'll bet.

They would have to be HAWT. Both ruthless but passionate...oh yeah. ;)

Vadey: Oh the AU aspect was lovely! It really let the boundaries be expanded!

Thank you! I appreciate that since AU is usually not my thing. :)

Loved them all, but I think the first one was my favorite. Or the last.

LOL! Gotta watch out for those bad Skywalker boyz. [face_mischief]

KotORBF2Female_Revan: Restrained - Anakin/Barriss? Interesting couple...

I've liked them ever since The Approaching Storm. They had chemistry, dammit! [face_laugh]

Altogether, you did a great job on these drabbles!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate the great review. :D

kataja: This was a lovely way of writing AU - you really let it be a way to explore, outside the bondaries of canon! Very refreshing!!!

Thank you! AU is not something I'm generally comfortable with, so that means a lot. :)

Resolved - Deeeeeenaaa!!!! Hey? Didn't you say this is AU? LOL. Ok, the baby probably, but it's only a question of time before this pairing is part of canon, seriously!

LOL! Took me forever to 'get' Deena, but she's another (like Dani) that I never understood why Luke didn't hook up with.

karebear: I love Cade and I think it's great that he's managed to stay on the more-light-than-dark side of the line thus far, but let's all just admit it: we know he looks good in black, and we know he and Talon have (had?) a little something-something going on.

Oh you know it! [face_mischief] She was just a little too happy to see him in VECTOR and he doth protest too much. [face_devil]

Jade_Pilot: These last two sets were great. Loved the heart-thumping of week 14 and week 15 was just plain fun.

Thank you! [:D]

But, who the Hoth is Deena Shan?

Deena Shan is from the Empire and Rebellion comics. They're both Saga era and she had a thing for Luke. ;)

RebelMom: The ones where Luke and Mara lost their baby were very sad. The AUs were very interesting. Leia being told not to be a Senator makes more sense than how it really was, but I assume she'd fight the decision. It would make a great full story.

Hey, lady! [:D] Thank you! That's a good point - would she fight her father? Or end up dead on Alderaan? [face_thinking] That's an awful thought, isn't it?

[b]Week 16: [i]The Psychology of Skywalkers[/i][/b]

(Skywalker family)

[b]A/N:[/b] I blame this firmly on a recent conversation in the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/eu_community/b10194/28258219/p1/?2186]Cade Brigade[/link] - specifically with [b]Qui-Gon Tim[/b], [b][color=red]Gabri_Jade[/color][/b], [b]Bri_Windstar[/b], [b][color=blue]TNPredsFan[/color][/b], [b]divapilot[/b], and [color=red][b]Jan Duursema[/b][/color]. [face_tongue]

[b]Bend Over Backwards[/b]

Stage lights flashed on and the audience burst into applause as Dr. Fil ascended the steps and took up the microphone.

"Thank you! Thank you, ladies and gentlemen!" He waved, straightening his tie. "We have a very special group of guests with us here today. Please give a warm welcome to the Skywalker family."

Clapping politely, the audience turned their attention to seven chairs arranged on the dais and the guests emerging from the wings.

"We know it was no small feat getting here," Dr. Fil said, "and we thank you Shmi, Anakin, Luke, Leia, Ben, Kol and...is one missing?"

[b]Axe To Grind[/b]

"Yes, we're missing one," Kol said with resignation. "Just get started without him."

"All right." Dr. Fil nodded, taking his seat. "And I u

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]
    [face_laugh]

Trace, that was RICH AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Kudos to gabri, bri, divapilot and all the rest for this way past fun read.

[face_laugh]

Oh, they need a [face_rofl] smilie around here.

[:D]

4. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Rise and Shine

Shmi patted her son's hand. "Now, Ani -"

A crash from stage right brought startled yelps from the audience as the seventh member of the family staggered onto stage and plopped into his seat with a groan.

Dr. Fil looked down at his cards. "And this must be Cade."

Cade grunted.

"Is he high?" Ben whispered.

"Probably," Luke answered, rubbing his forehead.

"If I may," Leia started, sitting up straight. "I'm pretty sure that THAT," she pointed to Cade, "is not your fault, Father."

"Like YOU," Kol pointed back at Leia, "have so much room to talk about your son!"

Don't you just LOVE family reunions!?? [face_laugh]

5. karebear214

karebear214 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 7, 2002
    That was hilarious!

I don't think I ever really realized the exact degree of "dysfunctional" the Skywalker family is until you put them all in a room together.

Really, it's a wonder more of them didn't turn into psychopaths.

6. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] This was absolutely hilarious!
    I knew the Skywalker's was a mad mob but somehow the addition of the Legacy era took this to another dimension! Brilliant!!!

Please continue to spam my PM box!:*

7. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

THIS IS BRILLIANT!!!! I gotta get back over to the Cade Brigade and check out what's going on!!! You made my day, girl!

Bravo! =D= =D=

8. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Intergalactic Dr Phil? [face_laugh] Very funny stuff.

9. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    [face_laugh]

I think a scene similar to this one happened at my last family reunion. [face_thinking]

[face_laugh] @ Morrigan shooting Dr. Fil.

Good job, my friend!

10. KotORBF2Female_Revan

KotORBF2Female_Revan Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 21, 2009
    [face_laugh] These drabbles are awesome and hilarious! I can't pick a favorite, all of these are too funny!

11. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Jade_eyes: Thank you! :D

Oh, they need a [face_rofl] smilie around here.

We really do, don't we? [face_laugh]

Vadey: Don't you just LOVE family reunions!??

Oh yeah. And a Skywalker reunion would be epic! [face_laugh]

karebear: Really, it's a wonder more of them didn't turn into psychopaths.

I know, right? Thank you, gal! [:D]

kataja: Thank you muchly! :D

I knew the Skywalker's was a mad mob but somehow the addition of the Legacy era took this to another dimension! Brilliant!!!

Yeah, the Legacy Skywalkers take it up a notch, don't they? And crap - I just realized that I forgot Kol's brother. Spoot! :oops: 8-}

Jade_Pilot: [face_laugh] Glad you liked!!

I gotta get back over to the Cade Brigade and check out what's going on!!! You made my day, girl!

The usual insanity. You know us. ;)

RebelMom: Intergalactic Dr Phil? Very funny stuff.

Thank you! [:D]

TNPredsFan: I think a scene similar to this one happened at my last family reunion.

[face_laugh]

*laugh* @ Morrigan shooting Dr. Fil.

That was Jan's idea. I had to include it. ;)

Thanks, girlfriend! :D

KotORBF2Female_Revan: These drabbles are awesome and hilarious! I can't pick a favorite, all of these are too funny!

Thank you so much!! :D

[b]Week 17: [i]Release[/i][/b]

(Jariah Syn, Deliah Blue)

[b]A/N:[/b] I blame this one on [i]Legacy [/i] issue #37. The Syn/Blue crack!ship is sooooo close to being canon, it squeaks!

[b]A/N2:[/b] For [b]TNPredsFan [/b] and [b]karebear[/b]. ;)

[b]Yearning[/b]

Jariah would catch himself watching her - Deliah - the woman he'd always thought of as a sister. He'd catch himself noticing the fresh smell of her hair, the way her clothes accented her curves, the times that her smile would make his whole day suddenly seem brighter.

He'd watch her with Cade and wonder how it would feel to have her play with his hair or trace the tattoos on his arm with her fingertips. She'd go to Cade's cabin and he'd go back to his holovids or games and try not to think about what was happening in that room.

[b]Jealousy[/b]

She said it wasn't jealously. That Zeltrons don't 'do' jealous. But Jariah saw the way she looked at Cade with other women and how quickly she turned away. Deliah could have any man any time she wanted, but she always went back to the ship to find something to fix.

She could say it all day long, but he remembered holding her that night on Had Abbadon while Cade had been with Rae. She'd clung to him and told him how bad it hurt...and all he could do was stroke her hair and tell her it would be all right.

[b]Possession[/b]

He'd offered to keep her company some night if she got lonely, but he never expected her to knock on his cabin door.

She came in wearing something soft and clingy and her smile or eyes or pheromones made him weak in the knees. He sank to the edge of the bed and she straddled his legs, touching him until his shirt was off and her clingy, soft something was on the floor. He kicked off his boots and pulled her close. Then she kissed him, toying with his hair, and it felt better than he'd ever imagined it would.

[b]Addiction[/b]

She was sweet and tangy and soft and she made him feel like a god instead of a man. She left his cabin early in the morning and he stared at the ceiling the rest of the night, inhaling her scent lingering on his pillow.

The next day, she only winked at him but his mouth went dry and his heart thudded so loud he just knew Cade would hear it.

Cade.

Jariah could predict his best friend most days, but this would go down one of two ways if he found out: Cade would congratulate him or kill him.

[b]Wanting[/b]

He'd catch her watching him and he'd drag his eyes away and go about his business like nothing ever happened. Or, that's w

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Ooh, I've completely melted. Thanks!! :D [face_dancing]

13. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    OMG. This is what I get for falling behind. Week 17 is great, Trace, but OMG, week 16. OMG. So. Awesome. Brilliant. All of it, but the last one was such a perfect culmination of it all that I just about died. Especially this:

At the sight of Morrigan in her low-cut bustier, the chants changed to: "Take it off! Take it off!"

Gerry grinned, pointing to the dancer's pole.

Morrigan shot him.

That's our girl. :D Has Bri seen these? I have to go corral that girl and get her over to this thread. :D Fantastic job. :D

14. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Addiction

She was sweet and tangy and soft and she made him feel like a god instead of a man. She left his cabin early in the morning and he stared at the ceiling the rest of the night, inhaling her scent lingering on his pillow.

The next day, she only winked at him but his mouth went dry and his heart thudded so loud he just knew Cade would hear it.

Cade.

He could predict his best friend most days, but this would go down one of two ways if he found out: Cade would congratulate Jariah or kill him.

Yes, I think that's about right! [face_laugh] =D=

15. kataja

May 4, 2007
    Teaser!!!![face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I've only finished Shards. Ok, I can see I have some great moments before me...:p

As always I'm completely captivated by your pacing and wording, you create such an enormous tension with so little, capture so much with just a few precise words! Marvellous job!

Delia is really an interesting character. In many ways is the classic good bad girl, but in your hands she becomes so much more, and certainly challenges the limits of that stereotype!

16. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Is it hot in here, or is is just me????? Girl! You and your sultry posts are going to melt this board!!

Very well done! =D=

17. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    I've melted.

Again. =P~[face_love]

And Dr. Fil, huh? That set just totally cracked me up.

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]

=D=

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Week 16:

Blaster shots from both sides of the stage reverberated over the cheering crowd as Mara and Morrigan stomped up the steps, guns leveled, followed quickly by the equally irate Padme and Han.

At the sight of Morrigan in her low-cut bustier, the chants changed to: "Take it off! Take it off!"

Gerry grinned, pointing to the dancer's pole.

Morrigan shot him.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Absolutely loved that!

Week 17:

masterfully written. Deliah's either hungry for real affection, or playing a dangerous game. Either way, this isn't going to end well for someone.[face_whistling]

19. Jedi Trace

Dec 15, 1999
    Jade_eyes: Ooh, I've completely melted. Thanks!!

Glad you liked! :D

Gabri: OMG. This is what I get for falling behind. Week 17 is great, Trace, but OMG, week 16. OMG. So. Awesome. Brilliant. All of it, but the last one was such a perfect culmination of it all that I just about died.

Don?t die! Who am I gonna fangirl Morrigan with if you die? [face_laugh]

Thank you, cheeka! ;) It was entirely too much fun to play with the dysfunctional Skywalkers, LOL. And, like I said, this is all y?alls? fault. :p

Vadey: Yes, I think that's about right!

I know, right? I can?t figure out which way that situation would go if it happened. ;)

kataja: I've only finished Shards. Ok, I can see I have some great moments before me...

Yes, you do! (ZOMG, wait till you read ?Claws of the Dragon.? :eek: :cool:)

Delia is really an interesting character. In many ways is the classic good bad girl, but in your hands she becomes so much more, and certainly challenges the limits of that stereotype!

Oh wow ? thank you! She and Morrigan are my favorite gals from this era and I?m always thrilled when someone thinks I?ve done them justice. [face_blush] [:D]

Jade_Pilot: Is it hot in here, or is is just me????? Girl! You and your sultry posts are going to melt this board!!

[face_mischief] Thank you!! I don?t know what it is about Syn and Blue, but they always manage to slide their way into shippy moments. They?re such a bad influence on my Cade/Blue fandom! :*

Ceillean : I've melted. Again. And Dr. Fil, huh? That set just totally cracked me up.

Thankies!! :D I?m always happy to hear about melting and laughing!

divapilot: Absolutely loved that!

*points at Jan* Her idea. I was just happy to oblige. :D

masterfully written. Deliah's either hungry for real affection, or playing a dangerous game. Either way, this isn't going to end well for someone.

Thank you! [face_blush] Syn and Blue halfway joked about hooking up recently in the books and I?d actually love to see it happen, just to see what would happen. [face_devil]

[b]Week 18: [i]Ladies Who Lunch[/i][/b]

(Deliah Blue - set before and using characters from [link=http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/28665622/p1]Party Girl[/link] and Week 6)

[b]Red[/b]

"Deliah?"

"Yeah? ? [i]Ouch![/i]" I was concentrating so hard on the engine in pieces at my feet that I hadn't heard Dad come in the garage and banged my elbow.

"Get cleaned up, Dee," he said, looking down. "Your Ma is coming to take you to lunch."

"But Dad!" I wiped the blood on my pants. "I'm almost finished with -"

He held up his hand in that gesture that meant 'no arguing.' "You can finish it tomorrow. Now, you know there's no changing your mother's mind about these things, so you'd best go in the house and get ready."

[b]Brown[/b]

My Ma was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. Tall and graceful with dark eyes and long, wavy brown hair, she was also the most formidable woman I knew. She didn't walk into a room, she made an entrance and there weren't many people who weren't riveted to her every word.

I was in my room when she arrived, straightening my clean clothes, and the first thing she did was take my hands and inspect my fingernails for grease. She always did that, so I'd scrubbed my hands extra good and they were so clean my nails were shiny.

[b]Black[/b]

"Deliah!" She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. "You look absolutely lovely, darling! Ready to go?"

Turns out that it wasn't ?lunch,? it was a luncheon with her friends. And not just any friends, but society friends who smiled and simpered and talked about things like flower gardens and who had been seen with who at the latest holovid premier. I would have died of boredom if my cousin Deidre hadn't been there.

Deidre was dressed completely in black - she picked a new color every

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Yellow

His name was Derrick and he was gorgeous! Deep, red skin, muscles bulging in all the right places, and a smile that twisted my gut sideways.

"Deidre!" I whispered sharply, pulling my eyes from his fitted, yellow shirt. "Is he with you?"

"Used to be," she grinned, "but we're just friends now. He transferred in this semester and I thought you'd like to meet him."

Did I ever!

Deidre nodded and he sat down beside me. "So you're Deidre's cousin?" he asked, offering his palm.

"Deliah," I answered, taking his hand. Stars, he smelled good. "Very pleased to meet you."

[face_laugh] Loved them all! =D=

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great set. Deliah's always raring to go... and of course the men aren't exactly reluctant either LOL

22. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    Deliah's getting it on, huh? [face_mischief]

I know the feeling of getting all giddy when new eye-candy's in the vicinity. :D

Great set!

23. kataja

May 4, 2007
    Ah, interesting peek at Deliah's background here. [face_thinking] Very interesting, especially her relationship with her mom.

The lovely little romance, makes me recall when I was young - though things seems so light and easy on Zeltros, don't they? ;) Do I sense an undercurrent of something else, though - or is it just me?

24. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Loved them! Great Job!

Thanks for the pm

25. RebelMom

Apr 20, 2000
    Ha! I found this on the right day. *note to self - Tuesdays*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.