main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fans of Spongebob Squarepants unite!

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by ST-TPM-ASF-TNE, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Night4554

Night4554 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 9, 2000
    uh-oh bane's on a "___ unite"-thread locking spree.....

¤Night

2. alethiometer

alethiometer Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2001
    Spongebob is awesome! My favorite episode was when he went into Sandy's house and dried up!

3. DESERTJEDI

DESERTJEDI Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    I like when they steal sandy's rocket and think Squidward is and alien. The best part is when patrick sees the hot water bottle and says "I think I'm going to bet sick".

Oh and when they steal the ballon and become felons.

I thought I was weird for being 26 and the only two shows on tv that are worth watching are SBSP and the simpson's. My wife hates it because if she tries to change the channel our kids go nuts!

4. Ric Olie's Hairdresser

Ric Olie's Hairdresser Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    Spongebob rocks! I love the episode where Spongebob and the gang go on land and their characters are cheap props glued to sticks.

It would be awesome of they did a cross-over episode with the Snorks. Or maybe Aquaman (arguably the most useless "superhero" ever) could make a cameo.

5. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Aquaman did "appear",in a sense. The superheroes MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy are modeled after Aquaman and his sidekick Aqualad. I loved the episodes where SpongeBob accidently melts a wax statue of Squidward,and thinking it was really him,digs a grave for him,but Squidward freaks out when he sees Spongebob and Patrick digging a grave for him in his front yard,and the one where they think a catapiller of Sandy's that turns into a butterfly is a monster.

6. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    My favorite episode is where they go to Rock Bottom and Patrick leaves Spongebob there where he can't catch a bus. That being said, my favorite character is Squidworth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.