Fans Wanted!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by Euronymous, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Euronymous Jedi Padawan

We are a group of friends from Mexico City who are going to be in Las Vegas on May 16th for the weekend release of Episode II, unfortunately we are not going to make it for the midnight (if any) or the first shows.

We are planning to see the 35mm presentation on Friday at the 8PM show at Orleans?s and the DLP presentation on Saturday at the same time at Sam?s.

We really want anybody to join us or we are willing to join any group of Fans
  2. LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Knight

star 1
    Unfortunately there is no confirmation that the movie will be showing at either Sams Town or the Orleans. Right now, Darth Raith and I have purchased tickets for the Texas Station at 10 am on the 16th since that is the first showing and we didn't want to miss it. There are 3 other theaters showing the movie but none have digital projection. You are welcome to join us at the Texas!
  3. Euronymous Jedi Padawan

Thank you very much for your reply.
    Could you give me the Texas Station Address?
  4. MrWhite41 Jedi Padawan

Sorry to tell you this but Sam's Town no longer has a DLP system. But on the bright side of things, The Orleans has a DLP system.
  5. jedihunter45 Jedi Padawan

hey iam going to sunset station at 4:20pm
    on may 16 any body going as far as i know me and my friends are the only ones going.
    Ticket are on sale now at fandango if any body wants to come.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.