main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantastic Toilet

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by Mortimer_Snerd, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mortimer_Snerd

Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 14, 2004
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/Mortimer_Snerd/from_outside.jpg] On the outside.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/Mortimer_Snerd/from_inside.jpg] On the inside.

2. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    It's like the Tardis but shiny.
    And with a toilet.

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Imagine that.
    You can see them but they can't see you.

-Seldon

4. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Wasn't the Tardis infinitely large on the inside? I'm sure at least the zero room had a commode.

5. DarthAttorney

DarthAttorney Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 8, 2000
    This glass toilet seems infintitley large inside.

6. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    So, to be completely off topic, I want to pick Snerds infinite knowledge of all things poop.

Why is it, oh great one of fecal knowledge, that when you have to drop a really solid one -- you know, the good "I've been eating my fiber" kind -- if youpush too hard you get lightheaded? Its there some pleasure sensor to your brain that gets overloaded?

7. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    Dude, you should just start a mini fecal force thread here in the BB house. Or maybe make a room thread for the bathroom...

EDIT: Also, to be on topic, that is pretty cool, but I'm not at all sure I would be comfortable in it. Being able to see everyone is just too weird...

8. Mortimer_Snerd

Mar 14, 2004
    Why is it, oh great one of fecal knowledge, that when you have to drop a really solid one -- you know, the good "I've been eating my fiber" kind -- if youpush too hard you get lightheaded? Its there some pleasure sensor to your brain that gets overloaded?

Honestly, I don't know. I would imagine it's the same thing people experience when straining while lifting weights. An oxygen thing, perhaps?

This is the closest query I could find on poopreport and it really doesn't answer your question, but it is still funny.

Hmmm....a mini Fecal Force...I dunno. I will ponder that while I go drop a deuce.

9. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    I've never gotten lightheaded while straining lifting weights.

I've gotten scared I might crush myself, but not lightheaded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.