main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy Football invite!!!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Greetings!!! I'm a regular over in the Northeast boards and I wanted to extend an invitation to join a Fantasy Football league that I started up over there. If anyone is interested in playing the thread can be found here. As of right now there are still 11 spots available and all of the info you will need is in this thread.

2. aubrie_darkjedi

aubrie_darkjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2006
    i might be in....might if u explain[face_mischief]

3. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    OK... :confused:

Just a reminder to anyone in the fantasy football league that the draft is about 4 weeks away and there a still a lot of spots left. If you guys know anyone that would like to play so that we can keep things interesting throughout the season send them the link so they can sign up! Otherwise with only 4 teams it will be like playing in an All-Star game every single week...

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    Less than 2 weeks away from the live draft so if anyone wants to get in on a fantasy football league now's the time to do it!

5. Jedi_Outcast77

Jun 10, 2003
    I've got more spots that I'm trying to fill in this league so if anyone is interested the link is right below. Could use at least 1 more team to even out the schedule but more would be better! FFL

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    The NCFFFFL is back! We have room for 5 more teams, and no, you don't have to be in a North Carolina FanForce to play. (They just get first dibs).

League and sign-up info is at http://boards.theforce.net/greenville_nc/b10570/24664677

It's autopick draft and I'll probably try to run it no later than Monday if possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.