main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy Football this year?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Fluke_Groundrunner, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Will Boston be having its league this season? I was thinking of a new way of running another fantasy football league for the upcomming season. I want to run this by you guys first to make sure that you don't think I am taking the fan force fantasy football idea. I still want to play in the normal league if you are having it, but this additionl league would go something like this:

Each Fan Force will have one team in the league. That team will be called the 'CityName nickname.' For example, the Boston Banthas or the Pittsburgh Pod Racers. It will be up to the individual fan force representative as to whether or not others in that city are able to make suggestions, changes, etc... or if the team will be run only by that specific representative.

And oh yeah... there will be a fantasy football quiz/survey for people who want to enter a team. This should help to get an idea of who is serious about playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.