Fantasy Hockey League

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Padawan92, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Well it's about time you got out of the last place...and caught up with me! (sibling -rivalry is ON!!!)

In the words of Don Cherry..."Let's GO!"
  2. ben_ethus Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

Careful, you two...

You've got a pack of pocketed pests right on your heels.

Viva la funny names,
    Yours Truly
  3. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like a sibling rivalry is going to start!

Didn't realize that you guys were related.

This is really starting to get interesting. I had so many guys playing the other day that I had to bench some players just because I ran out of spots to play them in. And since I don't really know anything about who's the better player I actually had to research the stats of my players to pick the best ones. This Fantasy sports thing is exhausting [face_mischief].
  4. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes...we have to go on-line at least every other day!!! Plus most my players are on the CBJ.... AHHHHHH!
  5. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've slipped out of 2nd place over the weekend. Hopefully the boatload of guys I've got playing tonight will help me get back up there.
  6. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    My guys on Colorado are taking a beating (+/- stats) in a wild one with Minnesota!

The schedule is so light during the week...it's Saturday where alot of teams have a chance to advance!

Let the Wookiee win!
  7. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Mark Messier has been picked up by The Screaming Wookiees...not bad having the NHL's 2nd All-Time leading scorer on your team!

Let the Wookiee win!

HEY EMILY....who's in 4th place now!!!!!!!
  8. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh...just you wait...your not the only one moving people around....I will revenge my title of 4th!!!!

Viva La Fluffy Bunnies!
  9. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't been having a very good FHL week so far! For starters, I didn't have any players playing on Monday. Then I just figured out over the past few days that I had a few empty slots still available for more players [face_plain]! And to top it all of, one of my best players (if not the best-Keith Tkachuk) is suspended until Saturday :mad:!
  10. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Check out the bunnies! From the basement...all the way into 3rd place!

NJ pitching another shut-out was huge for Padawan92, and her other goalie beating me in overtime (frell, frell, frell) didn't help my situation either.

I went shopping for DEFENSEMEN last night, found some tough blue-liners!

Are you ready for the GAME!
  11. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm finally starting to pull ahead of Sabres Dance for 4th place :)! Although I doubt that I'll be able to catch to the Screaming Wookies before the season ends :(. Anyway, I've started a Fantasy Baseball league in the Boston boards and wanted to invite you all to join if interested.
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    We're all playing for second place, with The Beers in such a commanding lead! Of course...I'm just interested in being ahead of "The Fluffy Bunnies" in the standings :D

You should check with BMack and DonC...because it seems Don has a wager he needs to settle from last year's baseball and football season!
  13. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm just interested in being ahead of "The Fluffy Bunnies" in the standings

I can't blame you. Losing to a team called The Fluffy Bunnies is tough but when it's your sisters team that's even worse 8-}!
  14. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    She's up today...by 1 frelling point!!!
    ((Wookiee Growl))
    time to go rip some arms outta their sockets!!!!
  15. Padawan92 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey... I find the title THE FLUFFY BUNNIES to be very intimidating! :D

I can see it now, the poor wookies LOSING to cute little pink fluffy bunnies! :D :D
  16. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Now that the season is over is there a playoff series, or is this it?
  17. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I think that's it...been a fun season, thanks everyone!
    "Let the Wookiee Win!"
  18. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah... it's been fun. I thought that I might take down the Fluffy Bunnies at the end there but I fell short. Considering this was the first time that I played in a Fantasy Hockey League, I'll gladly take fourth place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.