main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy Jawa Sumo Wrestling League (Fan Fiction Social Thread)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by oqidaun, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    ... and this is why I'm not going into law. 8-} Though the discussion is both informative and interesting.

2. Lightsaber123

Lightsaber123 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 31, 2007
    Ant, I like your icon.
    I think I actually identify that with a Chissified Wynnsa Fel.
    So adorable and innocent. [:D]

Edit:
    I generally refrain from political and religious debate.
    although religious debate is somewhat better.
    I once had a political debate... with a formerly close relative of mine.
    Now we are no longer close, and though it pains me to say it, I actually hate her gut now.
    May she, well, suffer the same fate as Heathcliff. :p

So yeah, I find that arguing politics with people generally brings pain.

3. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    It's almost Friday...

4. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    Excellent points, Jade. :D Go on with your badass 1L-self. :D

Jedi-Ant: It's a "master class" sponsored through Smart Technologies and I managed to weasel myself some funding to attend (their workshops are pretty pricey). I work with a lot of integrated instruction and I'm beginning to carve a little niche for myself with it. I've taught one workshop myself, but I didn't think that I knew enough. This will help me out and I get to go and hang out in a cool city away from home with some friends. :p

5. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    No...it's almost Thursday. Thursday.

6. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    Nothing like an old favourite tune (along with Nestea Lemon Ice Tea) To wake you up!

7. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Don't skip Thursday! I have only one class on Thursdays, and it's my favorite. :(

Not to mention, there's going to be free beer (a keg!) in the student lounge tomorrow, aka Thursday. I love my school. :p

8. Lightsaber123

Aug 31, 2007
    That's nothing, At precisely 12 PM to 1 PM tomorrow, The one of the provincial Party leader will be hosting Free BBQ, during which he will deliver a speech on how to save the environment.

Free Bar Bee Q

And it's right across the street from my dorm :)

Good night everyone.

9. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    I <3 oqi and Jade.

You CANNOT forget Thursday. If you skip The Office and ER, I will be so pissed. [face_not_talking]

Today was my last day at Hobby Lobby. I'm really glad. I just can't stand that place. Though, it was kind of sad because I've been there a year. :( Still, I like my new job!

10. Commander-DWH

Commander-DWH Manager Emeritus star 4

Nov 3, 2003
    Thursdays cannot be skipped, for I refuse to miss Smallville! [face_not_talking] :p

Jobs are cool. I want one. If things go well, I might have one soon-ish! I hope they do go well, because then I'd potentially be working at the same company as someone I know (if he takes the job they're offering him). Which would be way awesome. Cross-country moves are so much less daunting when you know someone on the other end.

11. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    THERE'S A STRANGER IN FANFIC!!!

Yup, the JC traveling social thread has decided to drop by Fanfic Resource. Here's your chance to get out and interact with some other folks from TFN. To encourage intermingling, we're going to lock this social thread for the duration of the traveling social thread's visit.

If you want to chat and mingle here's where you'll be bunking for the next week:
    Traveling Social Thread

:D --oqidaun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.