main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA FantiSci 2009

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by OrinMallix, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrinMallix

OrinMallix Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2008
    That's right folks. It's back. I've been in contact with Jim Blanton, the manager of the Chesapeake Library, who is very excited about our interest. Here is some of the info he sent to me:

When: Saturday, June 6
    Time: 9-5 & 8-12 (evening Fantasmo)
    Where: Chesapeake Central Library

Definitely still would like the group to do a program if you're game - thinking an hour
    time frame as usual. Let me know what you think and what the topic will be, and I'll get
    the Alliance on there! Also, let me know how many tables you need and if you need
    electricity. We're in pretty good shape table-wise right now, so shouldn't be a problem
    to get whatever you need. I'm planning on putting you front and center in the main strip
    as in past years, as that has worked really well. You guys do such great
    displays/costumes, it's always terrific to have you as the first thing folks see on the
    way in!

I'll be making proper flyers once I have the final schedule in place. If you can let me know as soon as you can if the group would like to do a presentation, I'll get that on the lineup!

I'll be acting as liason for this event. Let me know if you have any questions.

2. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Sounds like a great idea! I would love to put up a great display and get everyone out to this! Can't wait for this event!

3. DOMNUSKYWALKER

DOMNUSKYWALKER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 12, 2005
    What a compliment!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.