1. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Fantisci is August 3rd at the Chesapeake Library.
    • [IMG]
      Saturday August , 2013 10am to 5 pm
    • Costumes are not required, however if you do not have an approved costume, please Wear a STAR WARS T-shirt.
    • Please sign up for shifts to work the table when you get there. See Jennifer she will have the sign up sheet. We do not want only one person to man the table all day. This is not fair to them to not be able to enjoy the con. There will be at a minimum of Three people behind the table at ALL times. Our members have very valuable collectibles, we do not want them to come up missing or broken. Please be mindful.
    • I will post the sign up list on FB (facebook)
    • We will be doing the Blast a Trouper for Charity. This is great fun, and for a good cause! Thanks to our volunteers that make it all happen. Iron Ram will head up that panel for us. See him to volunteer for this.
    • The library in the past has provided snacks and sandwiches for the fan groups in the past we will find out if they still are. That way we know if we have to do a food run or not.
    • That is all for now.
    Last edited by DOMNUSKYWALKER, Jul 14, 2013
  2. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I'll fill in when needed, as usual.
  3. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
  4. DOMNUSKYWALKER Force Ghost

star 2
    Fantisci was a success even though it was much smaller this year. But we still had a great time, and again a very impressive display.
    Thanks to all the volunteers. Jason one of our new guys took overall best Sci Fi costume. a little of my magic at work there. Everyone looked wonderful.Sara another new member places second in the adult costumes as well