Tidewater, VA Farewell/Halloween Party For Japanese Students

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ashara_Leiani, Sep 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight

star 1
    This is a reminder that the farewell/Halloween party for the Japanese students(attending ODU) is this Friday.

Who: All members (Though I do request that you come in costume and/or bring a food item)
    What: A Halloween/Farewell Party for 2 groups of Japanese students
    When: September 19th, 2008 from 6:00 - 10:00pm (with set up earlier if anyone is available)
    Where: Ghent Village Apartments Clubhouse (PM Ayla Ku for mapquestable address)

Faith has worked very hard on putting this together. Please post for you can attend/help.
  2. Ayla_Ku Jedi Youngling

Thanks, Ashara, for reposting this one for me! Everything seems to be going smoothly and we will be meeting at the clubhouse at 6:00 to decorate, with the students arriving between 6:30 and 7:00 depending on how quick they get on the bus. @_@

At present I have Ashara, Shae, and Allan and his wife (depending on the kids) planning to come out tonight. Anyone else? Feel free to PM me anytime before 4pm if you want to come out, or just drop me a line.

Ayla
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.