Farewell, NC

Discussion in 'Pembroke, NC' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin

star 6
    Spice Miners,

I am moving to Tampa, FL in about 10 days and I want to say goodbye. I started this chapter of the FF a while back and I am very pleased to see that UniversalDestiny has kept it going for so long. I enjoyed every one of the FF meetings and it was a very cool time.

Best of luck to all of you. I will still be around as I am a mod and so on, but my time in the state of North Carolina is at an end. Next stop, Florida!

All the best,

G-S
  2. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
    We're gonna miss you Grilled. You have been an Inspiration to this chapter. Without you, the Spice Miners would have never been born into a Fan Force Chapter.

Thanks for the Memories!

You will be missed!

-UD
  3. carolinajedi_00 Jedi Padawan

I wish we could have met, but even so I want to give you my biggest *hug!* and thanks for all you've done for this chapter. You WILL be missed, and there will always be a chair saved for you at Andy's ^-^. Good luck in Tampa!!

4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Good luck, Grilled! :)

Be sure to look up the Tampa Bay group. They're pretty nice folks. I met their CR at Dragon*Con.
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Tampa is awesome, Grilled, I came up from there and you'll have a fantastic time there. I really miss that area.
  6. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm jealous Grilled There's so many good DeathMetal bands in Fl. especially near Tampa. Have fun. Make sure you check out the Salvador Dali museum sometime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.