main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Farewell, NC

Discussion in 'Archive: Pembroke, NC' started by Grilled-Sarlacc, Sep 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Spice Miners,

I am moving to Tampa, FL in about 10 days and I want to say goodbye. I started this chapter of the FF a while back and I am very pleased to see that UniversalDestiny has kept it going for so long. I enjoyed every one of the FF meetings and it was a very cool time.

Best of luck to all of you. I will still be around as I am a mod and so on, but my time in the state of North Carolina is at an end. Next stop, Florida!

All the best,

G-S

2. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    We're gonna miss you Grilled. You have been an Inspiration to this chapter. Without you, the Spice Miners would have never been born into a Fan Force Chapter.

Thanks for the Memories!

You will be missed!

-UD

3. carolinajedi_00

carolinajedi_00 Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2003
    I wish we could have met, but even so I want to give you my biggest *hug!* and thanks for all you've done for this chapter. You WILL be missed, and there will always be a chair saved for you at Andy's ^-^. Good luck in Tampa!!

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Good luck, Grilled! :)

Be sure to look up the Tampa Bay group. They're pretty nice folks. I met their CR at Dragon*Con.

5. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Tampa is awesome, Grilled, I came up from there and you'll have a fantastic time there. I really miss that area.

6. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I'm jealous Grilled There's so many good DeathMetal bands in Fl. especially near Tampa. Have fun. Make sure you check out the Salvador Dali museum sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.