Provo Farewell

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Ben_Sch-, Mar 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Ben_Sch- Jedi Knight

Well everyone,

It has been great fun posting on the boards wish I had of found these a few months ago so I could have gotten in on some of the fan films and activities. I will be coming back to Utah someday and look forward to actually meeting everyone. I will have internet access every now and then in the army while in my training and then quite a bit while I am actually over seas (or so I have heard) anyways good luck and I will be thinking about all the fun I am missing waiting in lines. But this I promise you: I will return for Episode III and I shall be trained in the Jedi ways. Even if I don't it will still be fun. But anyways I will try to keep you posted about the over seas. Once again Farewell and good luck to all who are making fan films and writing scripts and talk shows. And good luck in your personal lives also that the Spirit of God may guide you in all your doings.

May the force be with you.
  2. LaurenFett Jedi Knight

star 1
    Goodbye and good luck! I never met you but you seem like a nifty person. God speed!

Lauren
  3. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    Good luck, Ben. We should still be around when you get back.

Take care-
  4. Handyman Jedi Master

star 4
    Greetings Ben_Sch-,

Best of luck to you. We'll look forward to meeting you when you get back.

MTFBWY,
  5. Toran-Kal Jedi Knight

star 2
    Its been nice having you here for a while Ben. Good luck to you!!!
  6. Ben_Sch- Jedi Knight

Thanks,

Once again it has been great being here looks like I will be able to be on the boards for another month though because I will have internet access during the first month of training (reception) so I will be sitting around with nothing to do. Looks like my computer is going for a trip with me.

-Ben Sch-
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.