main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Farpoint Con pix

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by ZamIAm, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZamIAm

ZamIAm Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2002
    Whoohoo! Me and the appendage droppin pit crew, won 2 medals and a trophy at the Farpoint Masquerade. The recreation medal really belongs to the Zammers at TheDentedHelmet :D So, since I be represent'en...
    [image=http://photos.imageevent.com/rainandsteve/farpoint2004//websize/farpoint%202004%20073.jpg]
    Here are da pix from my Tyrannus 501st buddies..Farpoint pix 1
    and pix of our newly inaugurated Old Line 501st Garrison gang. (Maryland/DC)
    Farpoint mayhem pix 2
    Like a chinese takeout box, Enjoy!

2. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Congratulations ZamIAm! You look great in your Zam, as always!
    Thanks for the pics. :)

3. Mandalorian-Warriors

Mandalorian-Warriors Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2003
    Zammy,

As always - AWESOME Zam!

Plus congrats with the winnings! I gotta get out to a con & win me something! :D Great pics!

4. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    Looks cool and now you have a shiny trophy to polish!!! :) Congrats Zam!

5. ZamIAm

Oct 22, 2002
    Yeah! It's awesome. I had never ever placed for a trophy for anything in my life. This was a first for me-Thanks to my hubby (Vader) and Midi-chlorianLori as the Tie-appendage sanitation engineer. I remember ribbons when I was in grade school, for like small sporting events, but never a trophy. And, the medals for workmanship are swwweeet too. Got the bling, bling goin on! People kept calling me the leather-master.LOL I am happy that after losing out to a guy in a t-shirt at holloween, the Farpoint Judges really understood Craftmanship and design and really cared about details. One of the judges even remembered me from Dragon Con! Another lady-part of the masquerade coordinators- totally grabbed me and was like, "you ARE entering the contest aren't you?" She practically made me sign on the line. LOL it was fun! My poor hubby was dying inside his Vader though. I was so glad my friends in Tyrannus convinced us to go participate.

6. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    "...the Farpoint Judges really understood Craftmanship and design and really cared about details."

That is a wonderful thing. :)

7. ZamIAm

Oct 22, 2002
    I think it was also a hard decision for the judges, on the detailing, cause I thought all the costumes were done really well and all were from vastly different sci-fi genres. And, all of them were hilarious skits. Like there was a "you know if you're a starwars redneck when..." skit. And you guessed it, the last quote was about leia and luke. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.