main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Farscape Meets Star Wars: Episode 1~ Oh Thats Great

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Bro-cos, Aug 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    Ok let the Story Commence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

John sat on the side of his Bed, watching his comm badge. It seemed to reflect what was down the corridor. He grabbed it and began to speak. 'Ok Wormhole in 5,4,3,2,1.' Out side of the Ship a gigantic blue portal opened. John stood up and smiled.

~~~Mean While on the other Side of the Universe~~~

'Commander, the Sith ship is heading towards Courascant, my ship is running low on weapons...(A strange hologram appeard on the Pilots Control Panel)... Sir I cant persue.' The Sith ship began to head into the planet it was now out of range. The trooper on the Hologram took his helmet off.

'You are to stop that ship, I don't care how much weapons you have or what you feeling, you blow up that damn ship.'

The Clone ship thrusted forward as he flew, a strange blue portal, a Wormhole opened infront of him. The ship began to be pulled towards it. 'Com...an..der..Strange portal has opened. Engines aren't responding.' The Clone ship flew into it and began the long hard journey threw the Wormhole. It was spat out on the other side. A Golden ship flew over it, it was very big, there were lights all around it. The clone ship began to be drawn into the hanger of this monster of a ship. Barely scratching the sides with his ship, it landed in a Docking Bay. As the bay doors opened, the Clone trooper stepped out. Taking his blaster out he pointed it round, staring at every single object.

A strange alien walks in with Tentacle things for hair. Its carrying a strange sword gun thing. The clone points his blaster at it. 'Who are you.' The alien said.

'I was about to ask you the same thing.' The clone walked forward, still pointing his D-17 Blaster Rifle at the Alien. As he got a little bit closer the Alien's tongue hit him in the helmet and knocked him out.

'Welcome aboard.'

~~~MORE TO COME~~~

2. Bro-cos

Bro-cos Jedi Master star 3

Jan 13, 2003
    ~~~~~~~

The Clone awoke in a strange cell, with gold everywhere. Standing up he walked over to the big door and placed his hand on it. 'Let me out of here now!' A human walked by and stared at the Clone.

'My name is John Crichton, whats yours?'

'D-7, where am I?'

John opened the door to the cell and walked in, watching the Clone as he did. Sittingdown he put his hand on his hand.

'You are aboard a living ship called Moya, the thing that hit you with its tongue was D'argo, he is a Luxon funny looking thing, just don't tell him I said that. We are in Peacekeeper Space, Peacekeepers are strange evil people wanting to have power.'

The Clone walked over to him and knelt down and looked at him. Raising his fist.

'How did I get here?'

John put his hand on the Clenched fist by D-7 and put it down. Standing back up he walked over to the exit.

'By a wormhole, when your ship came threw so did another but it went of Moyas Sensors.'

D-7 walked over to the Exit irgently.

'It was a Sith.'

John turned and stared at him confused.

'A Sith?'

'Sith are evil Jedi's.'

'Yea Sure.'

John closed the Cell door and walked of towards the Command deck, he had gotten used to the massive hallways. As he reached the Command Deck a woman in black leather walked over to him.

'Moya has found the other Ship that came threw.'

John nodded and walked into the Command Deck he stared over at D'argo who was looking out of the Window. Turning round D'argo walked over to John and smiled. 'The ship is coming straight towards us.' John turned and stared at a Clam shaped statue thing. A Hologram appeared on it of a strange alien head.

'Aeryn can you please come to my den.'

The woman in black nodded and walked out of the Command Deck. John walked over to yet another strange alien on a hover chair. This alien was smaller then the rest. 'Rygel actully do something.'

'There is nothing to do at the moment.'

John shook his head and stared at of the window and saw a Black ship coming towards Moya, it flew over the top and scraped the hull. D'Argo held onto one of the Workstations and began to push some buttons on it. 'Pilot, can you Starburst.' The strange alien appeared on the Clam.

'Moya is unable to. The wormhole is to close and she doesn't want to risk getting sucked in.' D'Argo shook his head as the Sith ship fired some more blasts at Moya. John ran out of the Command Deck and headed down to where D-7 was, walking over to the Cell door he opened it.

'What will that Sith ship do?' D-7 ran over to John and looked round.

'He shall ty to dock.' John grabbed the clone and pulled him to Docking Bay 1 as they walked in the Hanger doors were opening and the air began to be sucked out. D-7 grabbed onto one of the Walls, as John fell to the floor and slid down he grabbed hold of one of the Tables in the room.

The Sith ship landed in Docking Bay 2.

~~~ END OF CHAPTER 1~~~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.