main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fat Guys Like Star Wars Too!

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by GersonSith, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i went on a non-diet a couple of months ago . it wasnt so bad . i just didnt eat as much bread and i went to diet soda . it made a big differance .

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    You are pleasently plump... ;)

Good luck with the weight loss. But once you are one slimfast, if you go off it, you gain all your weight right back. They best way to go is a low carb diet. Stay away from bread/grains, excess fruit, soda, juices, all that. Eat lean meat, lots of veggies, and cut down on fat. That's the way to go. Oh, and drink tons and tons of water. You need the h2o to break the fat down.

hehe.. I'm a diet nazi ;) I've been on so many myself, and this is the only one that works long term.

3. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    I have a hard time loosing weight. Every time I do It seems to come back just as fast. Ever since I gave up Karate. Should have stuck with it.

Anyway Jedi Costumes are made to be baggie. A larger guy can easily make one that looks ok. I am a larger guy and I am comfortable in my Jedi Robes. I know some bigger guys who have Xwing costumes too and they look just fine. I have seen advertised Flightsuits up to XXL. You could make your own from scratch. I think an Xwing pilot will be my next costume but I need time to financially recover.

The big problem with larger people and starwars isn't costumes. It's T-shirts. Hello why do they only make them up to XL. I have only found a few in my day at XXL. Forget a XXXL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.