main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Fatal Alliance

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    [image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100422010741/starwars/images/b/bc/TORFACover.jpg]

Tassaa Bareesh, a matriarch in the Hutt crime cartel, is holding an auction that?s drawing attention from across the galaxy. Representatives of both the Republic and the Sith Empire are present, along with a Jedi Padawan sent to investigate, a disenfranchised trooper drummed out of the Republic?s elite Blackstar Squad, and a mysterious Mandalorian with a private agenda. But the Republic?s envoy is not what he seems, the Empire?s delegate is a ruthless Sith apprentice, the Jedi Padawan is determined to do the right thing and terrified that he can?t, the trooper hopes to redeem her reputation, and the Mandalorian is somehow managing to keep one step ahead of everyone.

None of these guests?invited or uninvited?have any intention of participating in the auction. Instead they plan to steal the prize, which is locked inside an impregnable vault: two burned chunks of an exploded star cruiser, one of which may hold the key to the wealth of an entire world.

But the truth about the treasure is dangerous and deadly. And in the end, Sith and Jedi, Republic and Empire, must do something they?ve never done before, something that all the agents of good and evil could never make them do: join together to stop a powerful threat that could destroy the galaxy...

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Jedi, check. Sith, check. Mandalorians, check. Hutts, check.

Sean Williams, writer of my, I think, fourth favourite SW NJO novel, Remnant? Check! :D

I know this author had a hard time following the TFU novel, but hopefully everyone will realise that was the source material not the writer. :p

3. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    I just need to say this before I bust -- that cover looks simply awesome. :cool:

4. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I have to say, I finally read Fatal Alliance this past weekend and loved it! The only problem now I'm torn about what class I want to play. I had always said I'll make a jedi I relate to Jedi best. But now its like wait I kind of relate to the Sith as well. Maybe that was the purpose the shades of grey the story brought out.

5. Corpseslayer

Corpseslayer Jedi Master star 1

Nov 6, 2009
    It was a great story.

6. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    Yea, it was a great book. I just got done finishing it. For those of you who have not read it, read it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.