main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

" Fatal Mistake" - Sequel to Open Rebellion - AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Sara_Kenobi, Feb 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    - This story is a sequel to my story, "Open Rebellion". It starts where the first story left off.

" Fatal Mistake "

Leia sat beside Han, and her aide, Winter, as the Caldriea High Council members, entered the conference room.

" Your Highness, Princess Leia Organa, we greet you!" High Member Teltar said,his voice cold, and almost menacingly.

Leia sighed. " I greet you as well, High Member Teltar. I shall introduce my party...My Husband, General Han Solo, of the New Republic, and my Aide, Winter."

Han winced, at the title his wife addressed him as.

Using a military rank...Here...Just brought to many uncomfortable memories to the surface.

...Elsa.

The little faces of his children, Jacen, and Jaina...Danced in his mind.

" Oh, I see....You are wed, now..." The High Member said.

" Yes.." Leia smiled. The former princess seemed more at ease now.

The last time she'd been in this room, Darth Vader had sat beside her in that chair to her right....Not Han...

A chill ran threw her.

" Shall we start with a tour of the city, Princess Organa Solo?" The High Member asked.

The others still did not speak.

Leia gave an uneasy look to Han, then Winter, before agreeing to leave the conference room, so soon.

Were they planing somthing?

Some sort of attack?

Leia's left hand, gentally touched her pregnant belly, before taking Han's arm, as the High Member lead them from the room.

The other Council members looked to eachother wordlessly, as they left.

Somthing was up...Leia just didn't know
    what it was yet.

More soon!! :)

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Sorry for the odd spacing. It always happens when I write while using IE!! :)

3. anya Skywalker

anya Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 14, 2000
    *waiting for more*
    I would ask you whats gonna hapen, but i would just have to read it anyway... ;)

4. ForceFire_Jade

ForceFire_Jade Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 22, 2000
  5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Han walked closely at Leia's side, as "The High Member", lead them threw the capital city of Caldriea.

" Will her Ladyship, Minister Am'Ita, be seeing us this morning?" Leia asked carefully.

" Her Ladyship, is at day, with her family. She will see you likely, at morning." The High Member said.

" At day?....What is that?" Leia asked softly.

" At Day....Is the term we use when we spend time with our family at our homes. It is somthing we all do, often. Ever since what happened, after your last visit here, Your Highness!"

Leia winced noticably. Memory flashbacks of what she had been told of what happened to Caldriea, after her election into the Imperial Senate had been sucessful, assulted her.

Han squeezed her shoulder, in effort to comfort her.

" Do you have children, Princess Organa Solo?" The High member asked, with a slight tone of threat to his voice.

" Yes, I do." Leia croked.

" Guard them well, Your Highness. You never know, when one day, they could be taken away from you."

The High Member gave a look to her stomach, before continuing to lead them threw the city.

Leia then promised herself to be on guard in this place. Hints of threats, to her children, wasn't somthing she would take lightly.

The twins were just barely over a year old, and her third child, wasn't even born yet. All three were helpless, agains't any who would try to hurt them, in some way.

( I will Guard them well....) Leia told herself, trying not to let her fear over what the High Member had just told her, overwhelm her.

" It will be alight, honey!" Han whispered to her, as they walked along, in shadows of the past.

" I certainly hope you're right." Leia said.

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    " Your Ladyship, please be reasonable...If the Princess doesn't meet you, she certainly will not allow us New Republic membership.." High Member Griana Grele said softly.

The Minister, was just a young teen, but a force not to cross, all the same.

Her Ladyship, had followed the path of her father, who had held the position as Minister Of Caldriea, for nearly thirteen years, before being horribly killed, in the town center, when her Ladyship, was only three-years-old.

Her Ladyship, had also lost her mother, around that same time. Leaving her alone in the universe, . Griana shook her head, at it all.
    What a horrible life to lead...

If only the Alderaanian never sided with Darth Vader...The Caldrian people, might now know, some sense of peace.

The Ladyship, Minister-of-State, shook her head in turn, but with a furious sigh.

" Fine...If I must, Send her to me. But not...The Minister paused, as if going to say somthing. She then continued, after a long moment.

" Just the princess...I see no need, in bothering her Mate, "The General", with our business at hand!" Her Ladyship said.

" Of course, Minister!" Griana said, bowing, before walking off, down the long corridor, outside of the Council conference room.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Short, I know...But I promise to post more tomorrow!! :)

8. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Uh,oh! Things are starting to look a litle out of the way...

Good posts Sara. :) Waitting for more soon, as per usual. ;)

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The High Minister, "Her LadyShip", Stared with cold blue eyes, as the Alderaanian Princess was lead into the conference room, with her Aide, Winter, by High Member Griana. The Princess was pregnant...The Ladyship noted, with a scowl. That changed the plans she had for the Guest, that ruined her life, to a point. She wouldn't harm a pregnant person. That would be unfair to the infant, to sentance it to death, for its mother's crime.

No, she couldn't kill Leia Organa Solo,... yet...

" Your Highness, welcome to Caldriea!" The Minister said, with a plastered fake smile to her face.

Leia gasped. " Greetings...She forced herself to say....Forgive me, Ladyship, I hadn't expected the daughter of Lady Grad'ra, to be so young..." Leia said, with an honest smile.

Now the Minister was stunned.

" How do you know, who I really am?" The Minister scowled.

" Im sorry, If I offended you....All the information of your background, was in the history archives of the New Republic Library, on Coruscant. All the documents had been saved, from the Old Republic era, on the history of Caldriea, and that of its people, Elsa....Err, Minister Grad'ra...Sorry!" Leia grinned, sitting down in the seat, across from the Minister.

" Actually, if you insist on addressing me, by my formal last name, call me Minister An'tria...Grad'ra was my birth name..." Elsa said, holding back a scowl.

" You're married..?" Leia said, stunned. " Your only fifteen..."

" Of course Im not actually married...But it is custom to take our given one's last name, before the marriage takes place..."

" the given one..?" Leia questioned.

" Your people use the term...Fiance..." elsa said, still holding that fake smile to her pretty face.

" When do you...Get engaged..?" Leia asked, deeply intrigued.

" Anytime after our first birthday.. The mother's of daughter's...Choose who their daughter will marry, when they reach the mature age of twenty-one. Somtimes the marriage happens at eighteen, or nineteen...It depends on the families..." Elsa said, getting bored with the line of conversation.

" Oh, I see...Want to start the talks, then, Ladyship?" Leia asked, sensing the other woman's feelings.

" Yes...Please..." Elsa said, her head held high.

Winter tried desperatly not to laugh, at the young Minister's snobish additude, as she gave Leia the first PADD, to look over, for the meeting.

___________________________ More Soon!! ;)

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  11. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Phew! :)

So now she won't harm Leia. That's a good thing. :)

More soon,Sara? ;)

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Hopefully later today, Anya!! If not, there will be in the morning!! ;)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Leia looked to her expanding belly, as she admired her court dress, in her bed chamber's mirrior. She hadn't expected to get pregnant so soon, after having the twins..But, it did happen. The Doctor's said it was another boy. Another wonderful Son...She beamed, at recalling Jacen's chubby little face. The former Princess, could not wait, to see it again.

" You look good, as always, sweetheart!" Han exclaimed, watching her, from the bed.

" Im seven months along...And you still think I look good, huh?" Leia grinned.

" Ill always think you look good, Leia...Even when you're old, and grey!" Han grinned.

Leia grinned back at him. She did marry a good one...

" Seriously Han...I really think the Ladyship Minister, just hates me!" Leia said, sitting down beside him.

" Why would you say that?" Han asked, placing an arm around her.

" I think she blames me, for what the Empire did here!" Leia said, her voice shakey.

" Why would she blame you, Leia? You tried to stop it from happening!" Han argued softly.

" Yes....I did...But then I was helpless to stop it Han...." Leia said, tears in her eyes now.

" What do you mean, honey?" Han said, kissing her cheek. He knew who's fault it had been...Vader's. Now here was his wife..Blaming herself.

" No...It was my fault Han...Becuase of me...Alderaan had to back the vote, for Imperial control of Caldriea...We all had to support Vader...Because of me..." Leia exclaimed tearfully now.

Han looked at her, in horror. Was it true? Was it because of his wife, that poor Myja and Elsa...Had died? No...He wouldn't accept that. Never...He couldn't. Han couldn't think of what he would do, if it was...

More soon!! Remember Han doesn't know that the Minister is Elsa yet!! ;)

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    to the top!! ;)

16. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Uh oh! I hope Han is a litle comprehensive of the situation once he finds out what *really* happened...

Waitting for more,as usually Sara! ;)

17. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Han got up from the bed, and began pacing the floor. He then stoped, and looked into his wife's heartbroken face.

...It was true. Leia was to blame for Myja being killed...and little Elsa. Han's heart ripped into tiny pieces. He felt as if he was going to fall over. This was all to much.

" Han, please say somthing..." Leia pleaded.

" Leia...before you left Caldriea, to return to Alderaan...Did anything happen? Anything, really bad?" He asked, with tears in his eyes.

Leia looked away from him. She was now haunted by the memory.

" Yes...Palpatine ordered the destruction of the Right Field School, because Vader allowed me to go. Thirty-Five children, and six adults, died in the blast. It was claimed that it was just another war effort movement, by the planetary Rebellion. Making it clear, that they were serious, and wanted the senate to take action, agains't the vote of Imperial Occupation....But I knew the truth. Palpatine did it, because of vader allowing me to go home."

" I lost dear friends in that blast...Very dear friends..." Han said, his voice breaking slightly.

Leia hung her head in shame. " I didn't know...I ..I.." She broke off, and said nothing more.

Han shook his head. He had to get out. He had to go and think. Away from Leia....

" Im leaving...I have to go out!" He told her, as he stalked toward the bed chamber door.

" Han..." She exclaimed, her eyes wide. But he didn't turn to face her, as he stormed from the room, not looking back once.

18. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    more soon!! ;)

19. starwarsfan1000

starwarsfan1000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2000
  20. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I haven't forgotten about this. There will be more tonight!! ;)

21. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Oh, my poor neglected sequel...I will give you my full attention, by this weekend!! I promise!! ;)

22. anya Skywalker

Jun 14, 2000
    Can't wait till the weekend!;)
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.