main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Fate:A Bounty Hunter's Story(BOBA FETT FIC ;RENEWED/REVISED;Pre NJO)Update 4/1/04,Ch.5:Sela Forgets!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kit-Fisto7BA, Feb 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit-Fisto7BA

Kit-Fisto7BA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2003
    Summary:This fic takes place 8-9 before The New Jedi Order and is about the best bounty hunter in the universe.I began posting this fic awhile back,but then forgot about it so I decided to renew the story.Hope you enjoy.

Prolouge:
    Nom Anor paced past the hooded creatures in front of him.His menacing eyes locked on them.
    "The invasion is coming soon,but before we can begin we must study the threat of our enemies.We will start with the ones known as the Mandalorians.They appear to be of strong warriors that could be a threat to us,so we must understand them,"he said in the language of his people.The hooded creatures in front of him nodded in agreement."Your mission is to lure out the best of this culture.You will therefor head to the planet of Ansion and trap him.You must then test him and find out if he can be brought to us as an ally."The one known as Yomin Car stepped forward.
    "Sir,"he started,he spoke the same tongue as Nom Anor and the others with him."What is our complete main objective?"Nom Anor let out a sinful sneer through his hood.
    "Your main objective is:bring the one known as Boba Fett,alive and completely unspoiled!"A cackle echoed around the the cold steel Trade Federation ship.At first it was Nom Anor doing the cackling and then his companions joined in,eagerly awaiting the upcoming fight with the one referred to as the best bounty hunter in the galaxy.

2. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 1:
    Boba Fett walked out of his bedroom door and plopped himself on his Kaminoan apartment's couch.He picked up a small device from atop of his coffee table.He pressed the small red button and began to skim through it's various holographic images.
    Alright,let's see who I can bring in today.his mind said.He repeatedly pressed the devices button until he came across an image of a hodded Bith with what appeared to be a strangley shaped tatoo on his forhead.
    Hmmm,this loser looks promising.Let's see how much he's worth.Boba looked at the price on the Bith's head.
    Shrog Dadom:Wanted for attempted rape,murder,oranized crime,smuggling,arson,and robbery.Wanted dead or alive for ten million credits.With that kind of money,I can find a better place to move.Boba read the rest of the info on the male Bith.
    Frequently seen in the Ansion system.Boba went over to his dining room table where a suit of Mandolorian armor lay nicely arrayed.On top of it was an almost ancient Mandalorian helm and fine Kaminoan dagger laced with gold painted Kaminoan lore.
    I guess I'll be going Ansion then,haven't been there in quite some time.Fett felt his stomach curling up inside his gut.
    "Better get something to eat first,"he spoke to himself while he entered his kitchen.

3. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 2:
    The Kaminoan,Yama Su,dusted off the knicknacks in his apartment,whistling an old tune he had heard from his childhood.Whistling always drowned out the sound of the neverending rain of Kamino.His featherduster always did the trick as well.He brushed dust off some of the moving picture frames on his walls.Most were pictures of his diceased father,Lama Su,and others of his mother,Tuan We.He sighed as he looked at his father's face perched upon his long skinny neck,covered with tiny almost invisible gills.Yama brushed the dust out of the dorsal fin on top of his dome shaped skull.All male Kaminoans had these fins,yet sometimes Yama wished he didn't have one.Dust always seemed to get caught in it when he cleaned,which was about every two hours.Yama heard a loud knock on his door.
    "Come in,Boba,"he said.The door slid open and in stepped Boba Fett,now in his green Mandolorian armor.On his back was a huge jetpack with what seemed to be some kind of rocket missle loaded into it.
    "Hello,Yama,cleaning I see(again),"Boba spoke through his helmet.
    "Yes,of course,and I can see by your attire that you will be heading out today,"Yama said as he headed to go clean his kitchen.
    "Yeah,I'll be going to Ansion today.Some lowlife got a pretty heavy bounty on his head."
    "Oh,how much?"
    "10 million credits."
    "10 million credits.That sure is alot!"
    "Yeah,you want to come?I'll split it with you."
    "Sorry,but I have to clean today and I have some shopping to do for mother,you know how old she's getting."
    "Yeah,she is.Last time you took me to see her,she kept saying,"Yama,you're twenty-one,why aren't you married yet!?"Yama and Boba laughed together as they thought of the elderly female Kaminoan.
    "Well,I ought to be going now,"Boba said.
    "Alright,if you want,you can take one of my ships."
    "No thanks,Yama.I think I'll take the old Slave IV."

4. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
  5. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 3:
    Sela Rantan fitted on her black t-shirt and green cargo pants.She could taste that ten million credits right then and there.Her father,Frak Rantan,had assigned her the job of going to Ansion to nail some lowlife named Shrog,on account it was her twenty third birthday and Rantan Women always were given hard bounties on their birthday so that they could show their abilities.Sela fastened her silver hair into a pony tail.She always laughed at how human she looked.Of course,she was an alien,but her species was a humanoid like race.Her silver eyes glimmered in the sunlight shining through the windows of Rantan Manor.A loud beeping sound came from the holo-transmitter.She pressed the green button on the top of it and a small image of a humanoid,the same as her race,appeared in front of her.
    "Hello,Sela,"she said to her.Sela looked at the holgram with a small smirk.
    "Hello,Tionne,how's everything at that Jedi Academy of yours,"she replied.Tionne was Sela's best friend,even though she was a Jedi and Sela was a bounty hunter.
    "Just great,I'm teaching now,you know."
    "Really,that's great.Nothing's happening here really.Father is just sending me to Ansion to bag some Bith named Shrog."
    "Shrog?Are you serious?"Tionne exclaimed.
    "Yes,so what?You met this guy before or something?"
    "Sort of,he tried to mug me in a cantina once and kept stalking me for some time.Police couldn't handle him so I had to take care of him myself."
    "Did you beat the snot out of him?"Sela asked as she wrapped a belt with blasters,blade stars,tranquiliser darts,and many other various weapons around her waist.
    "Sort of,but he got away with breaking a small section of my ribs,"Tionne responded."Well,good luck and happy birthday."
    "Thanks,have a nice day,Tionne,"Sela said as the image of her friend faded away.She grabbed a sash of smoke grenades around her torso and thought to herself,Tionne may have lost him,but I don't plan to.She chuckled

6. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 4:
    The Slave IV landed on the smooth Ansion soil.Boba loaded up his weapons across his belt,chest,and back.His green Mandolorian armor shone in the morning sun.Not too far way from where he set down his ship was a small village.There wasn't much technological advancements in Ansionian villages,except for the New Republic outposts that hung by close to them to give protection.Boba quickly searched through the database that appered on his helmet visor.This small little database gave the bounty and information on any piece of scum and villiany in the galaxy.He tapped a series of small buttons on the contraption on his left wrist.This helped him type up who he wanted to search information for.He typed in Shrog's name and the picture of the Bith came up on the visor's inside.He read the hard-to-see letters,which were written in Huttese,below the picture.He read past the part where it told about Shrog's recent location and found a small but informative sentence appear:Allies include a Nikto named Wyrq Blurf and a group of Dugs who go by the nicknames of Hatchet,Ratchet,and Simoliag.Commonly seen in the Ansion and Tatooine systems.
    "Hmm,I wonder if I can find one these cronies of his in this town,"he said,punching his right fist into his left hand and popping his knuckles.

7. Kit-Fisto7BA

Mar 21, 2003
    Chapter 5:
    Sela sat in the townsquare of the Ansionian village.The grass and flowers swayed around gently under the shade of the large tree above her.She smiled at the teenage Ansionian girls sitting next to their boyfriends near the fountains,not seeming to care what the adults who walked by thought about them.The Ansionian huts around the square were made of straw,limestone,and clay.
    Sometimes I wish I wasn't a bountyhunter.That way I could just relax,she thought.Sela almost rolled into a soft slumber when her relaxation was disturbed by a clanking sound of stomping feet.She opened her right eye,only to see some big oaf in Mandalorian armor walk by.This man didn't seem to care that Sela was sitting down right there,trying to rest.In fact,he didn't even notice her.He just stood there,talking to himself.
    "Hmm,now if I was a piece of scum like Shrog,where would my errand boys hangout?"he asked himself.Sela sort of recognized the name,but couldn't remember where she heard it.The man walked toward a cafe not far from where Sela sat.As he stomped his big feet away from her,he thought of what he had said.
    Shrog,now where have I heard that name before?her mind pondered.Suddenly,it came to her.Shrog was the whole reason she was there!She immediately stood up.
    "Crap!How could I forget!"she yelled as she raced after the Mandolorian armored man's destination.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.