1. Post spoilers in the official The Force Awakens spoiler thread only, using a spoiler tag! Violators will be banned!

Lit Fate of the Jedi (9 Hardcover Series) General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by THRAWN007, Jul 2, 2008.

1. JediAlly Force Ghost

star 4

I'm amenable to this option.
  2. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    As I've now created an official sticky for Apocalypse, please take any discussion of spoilers or potential spoilers there.
  3. WraithLead Force Ghost

star 3
    I haven't posted on the boards in a while, but I have been speed reading the Fate of the Jedi series. Does anyone know of a thread on here or anywhere else that gives a spoiler list of deaths you can link me to? I'm near the beginning of "Allies"...It's been years since I decided I want to know ahead of time...
  4. Malachi108 Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    FOTJ round-up in the latest Insider has a bug Apocalypse spoiler, which I won't mention here, but it also shed some light on the previous novels.

The "obscure Force-organization" of the month was intentional reference to Odyssey's journey. Abeloth's Cthulhoid appearance was also very much intentional. A sub-theme that was supposed to be less than obvious involves Luke grooming Ben into the next Grand Master of the Order because noone else seems fit - only to realize Ben has his own path and Luke himself had too many expectations of his future successor.

There are also a lot of unused covers shows to us for the first time. We get two possible covers for Fate of the Jedi: The Crisis Erupts (written by FPO Author), a cover for Fate of the Jedi: Enter the Sith, a cover for Fate of the Jedi: Enigma and an alternate cover for Outcast.

Pretty interesting, and the spoiler was the one I already managed to learn anyway.
  5. darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost

star 5