main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Father and daughter

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Hananiah, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Father and daughter
    G
    Summery: Anakin comes to apologise to Leia

Leia Organa sensed the presence behind her, with deadly accuracy she spun, levelling her blaster at her opponant and then paused "I don't want to deal with you" she said, her voice stiff and controlled. Anakin Skywalker nodded, his face drawn and tired but holding a light "Leia I know that you don't want to talk to me" the senator's reaction was a sarcastic grunt "No I don't want to talk to you, go and talk to Luke, have a nice father son chat"

Anakin flinched this was harder then he thought, he had been sure he could apologise to his daughter, that she wouldn't hold onto her hatred and fear of him, he could feel her walls, strong, and he could feel her pain, this was harder to find, but Leia was hurt, she was hurt because she felt abandoned and lonely, he didn't understand

"Leia" he tried, but Leia was backing away now, her head low, he couldn't bare to see her in pain, because of him. "Leia i'm sorry-"

"You're sorry? You're sorry? you are sorry if you miss an opointment or, or you are late or if you had hurt someone's feelings you're not sorry when you destroy someone's home, tortured them and then systamatically destroyed everything good and honourable in the galaxy no then you are evil and dark and merciless. You don't know the word sorry" Leia yelled, she was through being polite, she had to deal with him in life but not anymore "I don't want to hear it okay, I don't want to hear that you had a terrible childhood and Obi Wan didn't listen to you and all that crap because it's your fault okay, not Obi Wan's not my mothers not Yodas but you're fault, you caused this and you have to deal with it okay"Leia sighed, the angerthat burned into her was gone and she
    as tired, she just couldn't do this

"Please just go" she whispered "Please"

Anakin nodded, tears glitening on his pale features, she felt him wrap a robe around her, felt the warm arms around her, but wouldn't budge, then she was left alone.

Always alone

2. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Aww! That's so sad :_| but beautiful as well. I've always loved the father/daughter thing between Vader and Leia, even if it is mostly in AU's, but I think that you've captured Leia and Anakin really well. Great job!

-Dia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.