main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX Fave Star Wars Comic/s?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by DarthCynthia, Dec 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Hey all.. I've been getting the DM comic (of course.. is there any surprise there??), but have been wondering what other comics have been enjoyable to you?

I have two trade pb's with Exar Kun and where I didn't care much for the art (which is something I'm not too fond of for most DHC books), they were enjoyable enough.

I've always been a huge fan of Han and Chewie too.. I recall Chewie has his own series right now? How's that been? (I've been out of the loop for a long time and really haven't bought comics except for the Maul ish's lately).

Any good recommendations for anything like that? (Especially Han and/or Chewie).

MTF/DS/BWY,
    Cynthia

2. THX_Jedi

THX_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2000
    I've been real picky about the quality of the art in DHC SW comics lately. I used to just buy everything they made because it was SW. I checked out the Chewie comic and it looked better than some of their stuff but the story was lame. I did get the Maul issues...very cool artwork. Other than that DHC has really slowed down and slacked off as to the quality of their SW comics. Not much else out there now.

3. DarthCynthia

DarthCynthia Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2000
    Thank you very much for your reply. Sounds like we're both about on the same lines with what we read or don't read. I hadn't read a lot of DHC before actually (aside from some of the actual creator-line - and that's been a while ago), but just didn't care for the art too much. I might check out a few next time I'm in a shop. I noticed an ad for a comic in the back of the Maul book with Han, Lando and Boba Fett. I might look into that, too.

anyway.. trying to hurry along on replies really quick before running a few errands :) Thanks again for your reply!

Cynthia

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.