main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon fave star wars game ever......

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by medfordforcemaster, May 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    ok i got to know this, just cuz there are so many of them out there. whether it be the original nes, super nes, playstation, arcade, whatever the case may be, what is your favorite star wars game. i will start out by saying i still play countless hours of bounty hunter for ps2. god i love that game!!!

2. Atticus

Atticus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2002
    Well, I like quite a few, but I would have to say my all time favorite is Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight. That was the first game that you actually got to choose if you wanted to be a Jedi or Sith. Plus I really liked the story and the live action cutscenes. I also love the KOTOR series and the ROTS game has the best dueling in a game that I have ever played.

3. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    I would have to say the Empire Strikes Back for the Atari 2600. Playing it brings back a ton of memories :)

4. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I remeber that game, it was fun, although I never could beat it. Was there anymore levels after you destroyed the AT-AT or was it just that level.

5. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast had my heart for awhile. Jedi Power Battles before that, but now I'd have to say Star Wars Galaxies definitely takes my cake!

6. sentinelsquad

sentinelsquad Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    I really found X-Wing Alliance fun. It really took the story to another level with the family missions. Also, being able to fight at Endor was great. Except for the part about flying out of the Death Star... that was HARD!

7. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    it went in this order (over the years):
    - dark forces
    - power battles
    - galactic battlegrounds
    - jedi outcast
    - jedi academy
    - battlefront
    - ep3 the game

over all, jk2 and jk3 are my favs.

8. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I need to find Jedi Outcast for the XBOX, I had it for the computer but could never really play it because my computer was so slow. I only played through it glitchy. Although I did think the last couple levels at the Jedi Academy were really fun.

9. RSG-503

RSG-503 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2004
    "I remeber that game, it was fun, although I never could beat it. Was there anymore levels after you destroyed the AT-AT or was it just that level."

It's just the same thing over and over, the more you kill the faster they come lol. Lame and fun all in one :D

10. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That is funny, the never ending Star Wars game. I also remember the Empire Strikes Back game for Nintendo. I remember playing that at my friends house when I used to go over to his house. The only thing that sucked was they were only allowed to play it for a half hour, so we only got to see the same thing over and over again.

11. medfordforcemaster

medfordforcemaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2005
    one game i'm lookin foward to playing when it comes out, is that empire at war lucasarts has been teasing me with. it looks sweet

12. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    Is that the one strategy game were you can either be the Rebels or Empire and based on who you are you can eiter control the galaxy or free it?

13. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    i want to see a game in the style of jedi outcast/academy that cover the 6 movies, or 2 that each cover 3 of them.

14. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    That would be really fun.You can also pick the main character that you want to play as for each game.

15. DANakin89

DANakin89 Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    There have been a lot of good ones but probably the one I have had the most fun with would be Jedi Power Battles, I used to play that for countless hours. The KOTOR series was pretty good too.

16. Atticus

May 31, 2002
    I just saw clips of the new Battlefront 2 and it loks really cool. It has Space battles and you can play as Jedi. Although I heard that the space battle areas are really small, but I guess small space battles are better than no space battle at all. Also the Jedi aren't that hard to kill. Just so people won't all play as Jedi, I see it as only the good players should play them since they are just as easy to kill. I heard that there controls for the Jedi are similar to the controls of "Clone Wars".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.